Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yen sent me some mantis related items to use during a bug even. As always, highly recommended.

Yen sent me some US mantids for a bug event. Another great transaction.

Just received an Oligonicella scudderi ootheca from Yen, very nicely packed and arrived very quickly! Would definitely recommend!

got an oligonicella ooth today

must say it's tiny and i find it hard to believe 15 nymphs big enough to eat mels can hatch from it but we'll see :lol:

he really packed the tiny thing well and is highly recommended ;)

As always I did a transaction with yen , and as always again all went well , with my nymphs and Ooths , and he had given extras , one of the best people to work with in my opinion

Thanks Yen!

purchased 4 nymphs and got 4 extras and they all came in good condition despite one fatality but was a good investment

A little while ago, I ordered some Mesopteryx alata from Yen, you may have seen the add on the for sale section. Communication was absolutely perfect, very timely with answers to my questions. They shipped last monday, and Yen provided me with a tracking number right away, they arrived today. The MOST pleasant surprise was how INCREDIBLY well packaged these nymphs were. The deli cup had paper towel padding on the inside, wrapped and taped in a generous amount of bubble wrap, which was then encased in a cotton cocoon. 8 days those mantids spent in transit, and not even a SINGLE death. not one. Texas to Canada not one death. I'm amazed. They even molted on the way here, all the little exuviae in the bottom of the cup, and were just fine. Absolutely incredible. Even the extras he packed to help guarantee the 10 I ordered survived made it. I received 13 alive little mesopteryx. And they are VERY lively. Was difficult to recatch them all lol. I HIGHLY recommend Yen, especially for long distance shipping orders.

Got some D truncata from Yen!!

Nice package! mantis arrived perfectly.

Yen is also a nice teacher :)

Highly recommended

Everybody,

I see the forum has been talking about Yen for 7 years. Wow! How do I find this fellow? Couldn't locate his name in the forum database?

Thanks !

Got 2 nice dead bodies in the mail from yen today

Nicely packed and very good :D

Yes they r mantis bodies and yes i wanted dead specimens, they were nicely preserved stagmos ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
My third experience buying healthy mantis from Yen Saw US, and continues to be a monotonously flawless buying experience.

To top it, always with the surprise of extra specimens. Thank you Yen!

just got my orthodera nymphs from him and they all came in good condition and got some extras as well!

I received a package from Yen yesterday. Great packing & great communication from a great guy! Two new species for me that I'm looking forward to raising and photographing. Plus there was a big surprise (adult female) included.

I got a package from Yen today. Beautiful specimens and packed very well. Yen is a very nice guy do not hesitate to buy from him!

Latest posts