Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Received a package from Yen Today, have been super excited about these and he stayed in great communication, while waiting for them to hatch and then get to L2's for shipping!!! Received 6 Spiny flower mantis' and 2 freebie's very happy with the hole experience and can't wait for more dealings with Yen in the Future!!!

Received an ooth from Yen. Excellent transaction as always.

Yen sent me an ooth and some mantids. Everything was great. He even labeled the sex of the nymphs and noted on two of the enclosures that the mantis was due to molt. Both molted within a few days of arrival as he predicted. Thanks Yen!

Received a nicely packed box-o-mantids. Smooth, fast and great to deal with! Forgot to add, that he sent me plenty of extras and had excellent customer service and knowledge. Pleasure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here, we have a breeder that has stood the test of time. Mr. Yen has helped the hobby greatly advance by openly sharing his knowledge, experience and personal stock. His mantis log website is what led me to take mantis culture seriously and is how I found this forum. I can only echo the positive sentiments of others that highly recommend him as an outstanding breeder and representative of the hobby. Thank you.

I bought 3 rhombodera stalli L3 nymphs and they arrived safe and sound well packed for the 19 degree weather here in NY. Thanks!!!

I bought some nymphs and they arrived quickly and safely packed, happy and healthy, along with some bonuses! They are very good at catching 4 fruit flies at once. He is so helpful and communicative, and he's been a wonderful guide in getting me started (or rather, re-started) with this mantis hobby. He's always eager to share his knowledge of mantids to the world; in fact, it's been an interesting experience reading through his website and his articles documenting some native mantid species. It was such a pleasure to get to work with him!

Thanks again, Yen! :)

Exceptionally well packaged and healthy Rhombodera stalii. Absolutely recommended.

Yen is the best. Got some A. formosana nymphs from him today, packed as always with expert care, all arrived safe & sound, with an extra one, to boot. This is I think my third shipment of mantids from him, and there's really no one I've dealt with that I'd rather buy from. Thank you!

I received some nymphs and all of them arrived alive despite taking a day longer to be shipped than expected. They were well-packed and healthy.

Received an order from Yen recently. Shipping was quick and packing was great, they look good and there's some extras in there as well. Thanks again!

I made a trade with Yen Saw, my P. wahlbergii for his Phyllovates chlorophaea. All his nymphs arrived safe and sound. I'm really happy with the trade and hope to buy/trade more from Yen in the future.

Received some items from Yen. I have been doing business with Yen for many years now and there aren't enough nice things to say about him. Thanks again Yen.

Received an ooth and an extra from Yen, great interaction, highly recommended

Order some nymphs from Yen... I would rate the transaction A++ Great communication, fast shipping, beautiful huge nymphs. Packaging was so tight, and He sent a couple freebee's of a different species.. Would highly recommend.. and look forward to future transactions... Thanks again Yen..

Hugz

I received some very nice mantids fron Yen. They all arrived a live, and well. communication was superb and fast. His packing is top notch. He even throw in a few Extras. If you have yet to do business with Yen, then you are missing out. One of the best mantid breeders of all time. He's a great person and friend. I will be buying from him again.

Thanks again Yen!

Paul

Latest posts