Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My order of 5 B. Mendicas, 5 P .Wahlbergii and a Gambian ooth all arrived in great conditions (to Singapore) and well packed!

Yen even threw in 5 Ghosts as a wedding gift, One extra B. Mendica, P. Wahlbergii and another Gambian ooth!

Will definitely order from him again! Thanks Yen!!

cheers mate, the package came after a week (to UK). parfect packaging, took me a few minutes to open it! Will definitely order again

very happy with the lil unicorns at the moment

Yen sent me four wonderful oothecae of Pseudoharpax virescens which hatched promptly under ideal heat and humidity. It has been only a week and these mantids are already shedding again! I am totally hooked to this species, they are a truly wonderful species to work with. I would like to thank Yen for introducing me to a great batch of nymphs!

-JB.

just got 3 new species from Yen today, as always, packaged great. A++++

Yen knows how to raise 'em!

Just got my first ghost from him today with a few extra gambians! Not that extra's should be expected, but what a great surpise! Two new species for me to raise and photograph.

solidly packed, labeled, (held on special request), shipped on time and in shape!

I've been shopped around, you can't beat Yen's prices!

-thanks for keeping this hobby strong!

-royden

Sorry for the late feedback buddy...as you have probably seen I have lacked posting on the forum lately due to me being away.

But anyhow, excellent ootheca, great delivery, couldn't wish for more ;)

Cheers man!

Hi ,

Again, Yen A shows that he was a serious person.

It me A gives young people of Phyllovates gracefully whereas the ooths had not hatched at home.

The sending by its care was irreproachable, and the young people have very well voyage from the USA until France.

20/20

While hoping to make trade with Yen in the future and I hope that I would render also service to him

Franck

I traded some o my new feeding systems with Yen, Awsome transaction, smooth and easy as always. You can't go wron doing business with Yen.

Cheers,

Reggie

I received an order of ooths from Yen and as always he delivered a well packaged, generous order. This is my second order from Yen and he always deliver a quality product.

Ryan

Received some old ooths from yen to use in an exhibit for Bugfest.

Thanks Yen!

Requested 5, received 6 healthy, lively Texas Unicorn Nymphs as well as 2 (not 1 but 2) Gambian oothecae!! Perfect condition, competitively priced, wonderful communication and prompt, scheduled delivery. Great!

Recieved several Ghost nymphs yesterday. They were packaged well and arrived safely. I am new to keeping mantis and my transaction with Yen was a great start.

Bart

I recived SIX Texas unicorns and SIX ghosts from Yen yestreday, when I only requested five of each. His prices are amazing and his mantids even more amazing. I'm new to mantids keeping so I really am happy to find a good breeder I can depend on for more mantids. Thank you Yen.

Andrea.

Once again, Great service from Yen! All the mantis are healthy & eating their hearts out. Thank you again, Yen! :) I will be buying from you again & Anybody that wants great service, Please go to Yen!

Thanks Mikhail.

Latest posts