Yen Saw - (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yen saw is great!

this is the second time i ordered from him and both were very well packed!

i ordered four but he gave me an extra unknown gender of the same species!

getting another order now!

good job yen :) !

Once again yen has proved his awsomeness. Not only did he give me what i wanted, he through in some freebees! What a great breeder and nice guy. I will be doing bussiness in the future with yen again.

Thanks again yen!

Did business with Yen once again and it was another great transaction.

Yen send me ooths from the US to Belgium, Europe and arrived in perfect state, 2 out of the 3 species already hatched.

Good quality ooths, correct labeling and transaction.

A wonderfull person to do buisiness with.

Marc, Belgium

Last time I ordered from Yen he included 3 free hierodula patellifera. When I sexed them they ended up being 3 females, I PM'ed him giving him the news and telling him in the near future I would purchase a male for them, and he went ahead and sent me 2 healthy males again free of charge and just had me pay for shipping!!! He also included a bunch of BB Fly pupae knowing I was in need of some. All I can say is that Yen is a GREAT guy! A good pal to talk to, and a good person to do business with! GO YEN! (and thanks)

Thanks,

Eros JN

Mr. Yen Saw has to have a heart as big as Texas ! :) My daughter is doing a project at school about insects. She has to have 100 insects, 20 different orders. We still don't have enough insects, but through the kindness and help of a total stranger ( Yen Saw) she has 2 beautiful Mantis that she otherwise would not have. We live in Tennessee and the cold got here before we could gather enough insects, she really wanted and needed a mantis to add to her collection. I was racking my brain trying to figure out how we could find one, this led me to the "search engines". This is where and how I found Mr. Yen Saw. I emailed him asking if he had any that were native to Tennessee that weren't too expensive ( I recently had back surgery and can not return to work so money is tight). Long story short, after I explained to him why I needed one ( dead) he emailed me saying he had one that was dead and I could have it for just the shipping cost. My daughter was elated. He didn't send us one, he sent three (two of which we can use). I must confess, I don't know much about Mantis, but I do know that anyone looking for an honest, good -hearted man to do business with can find this and more through Yen Saw!! :D Thank you again Yen for everything, you are one of a kind.

Sincerely,

Patricia ( Trix )

And yes another very happy customer.Plain and simply a very nice guy.Superb comunication just a top notch guy.

Thanks again Yen

Chris

Bought mantids from Yen many times before and always is a great pleasure. Good prices, fair shipping, packs well and always gives an extra or two. Just received 6 Hestiasula Brunneriana boxer nymphs. I will be buying more as long as he breeds. Yen is also just so nice and helpful always answering any mantis question I have.

YEN IS GREAT yet again :-D

recieved an awesome order from him... great packing, great quality nymphs, everything is just fine!! THANK YOU YEN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

What can I say that hasn't already been said about Yen? :rolleyes: Purchased some B. mendica nymphs from him. Received those plus some free extras that he did not have to include. Communication was great, and I am more than pleased with the transaction. Awesome breeder and genuinely nice guy! ;)

Just got another package from Yen. All I can say is... OUTSTANDING!! Well packed and shipped right on time. Got an ooth and some nymphs. Great communications with plenty of info on a species I've not tried yet. Thanks again Yen!!

Yen provided excellent customer service and advice, as well as high quality mantids. He even threw in a couple extras for free!! The parcel was very well packed, and shipped out on schedule. I will def do business with him again in the near future!!

~pdm

i ordered two adult female giant asians from Yen

the package was shipped out on schedue too!

package came in today and was very well wrapped!

the females were very active when they came

he even threw in some ooths!

keep up the good work Yen!

Hey everyone! I'm brand new here, just got 3 new mantises from Yen Saw on Saturday. He was so great about it, before I ordered them he helped me decide which species would be right for me since I just started raising baby mantises last summer. And he gave me an extra which was so nice. I recommend him to anyone. Even though I've only had the mantises for a day, they seem healthy and happy. The way they were wrapped was great, and its very cold here but they came in very warm. I definitely plan to get more in the future from this exceptional mantis breeder. :D

Didn't take me very long to buy from Yen Saw again =D He was fantastic, he will send them out tomorrow and of course I will get them by thursday. I can't wait to see my new babies and I'm sure they will be in great health =]. The other ones he sent me are perfect.

This is my first order of Mantis and I went with the Budwing Mantis. Yen has been great with all of my questions. I recieved my package today and I am so excited!!! They are the cutest littles things ever! . I would recommend Yen to any one for great service. I am sure I will be back for more!!!

Thanks, Yen

Yen is truely the man. Not only did the they come very well packed and fast. He through a bunch of free mantids in the shippment as well. Thanks again yen!!! Highly recommended. I will be doing bussiness with hiim again.

Paul

Thanks so much Yen!!! I am so happy with my mantids, they are beautiful! They are growing insanely quickly, and I think soon enough the large ones must be separated! Angry little buggers! Anyway, I will definitely buy from you again. The bonus budwing is my favorite by far, the and the devil flowers are crazy! You are the best! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the extra mantids! What a suprise! ;)