• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Zebra Silkworms and Chow

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cgslim

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the forum, but I know a few of you from other forums such as Kingsnake.com and ChameleonForums.com.

I have a substantial amount of extra zebra silkworms up for sale. They're about 1/2" now, maybe slightly larger. I'll ship with enough chow to survive the trip, and to grow about another 1/2" longer, but you should definitely have some chow or mulberry leaves on hand for these lil guys.

I also have some chow for those that are interested. 1/2 lb of dry chow makes a lil over a 1lb of wet food.

I'll also have hornworms here before long, so I'll keep all of you posted on that :)

Orders usually ship out the next business day. Thanks everyone!

-Dave

-Georgia Bugs

"Worms! Worms! Worms!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a lil update, still got plenty of these guys left.

And as a special gift to all new customers from Mantid Forums, I'm offering a 30% overage with all orders. So if you order 100, you get AT LEAST 130. Again, $17 shipped for 130 zebra silkworms.

These guys are high in calcium, high in hydration for all those picky drinkers, and very tasty to all creatures, my frogs love them even.

Let me know and make sure you let me know you're from Mantid Forums so I can give you your special bonus 30%.

I'd love you have your business, so please shoot me a PM, reply to this thread, or email me at [email protected] :)

Have a wonderful day!

-Dave

-Georgia Bugs

I've decided to revert to a system that charges for shipping, but saves everyone money in the long run. Shipping charges are normally only $7, but if you're all the way in Cali, sometimes it can go up to $10, depending on how many items you purchase. And as a special for the time being, all Zebra worms at regular prices!! Just post here, PM me, email ([email protected]), or call the office (404-826-9873) to find out how much shipping will be :) Here's the order list, and remember, for the time being, I'm charging the regular silkworm price for zebras! Again these are ZEBRA Silkies, not regulars :) Much hardier, and better for shipping, than regular silkworms. Females are also striped like a zebra (hence zebra silkworms).

I've slashed all other silkworm distributor's prices by about $2 and I also will, in most cases, only charge you between $6 and $8 for shipping, depending on weight!

20% Overage with all orders! Zebra Silkworms now the price of regular worms! *LIMITED TIME ONLY*

Silkworm MiniPods (Zebra) - The MiniPods now only contain 50 smalls, 30 mediums, or 25 larges as I've learned that these pods simply aren't big enough to stuff 100 worms into. BUT I'm cutting all other rates out there ;-) When I receive new 32 oz cups, I will be offering Full Size Pods that will contain 100 smalls, 60 mediums, or 50 larges.

1 MiniPod - $7.95

4 MiniPods - $30.95

Silkworm Cups (Regular) *Zebra Special* - Remember these only have enough food to last the journey, I highly recommend you purchase some chow or have some on hand :)

100 smalls - $7.95

200 smalls - $11.95

50 mediums - $6.95

100 mediums - $11.95

200 mediums - $20.95

50 Large - $11.95

75 Large - $15.95

100 Large - $20.95

50 Jumbo - $14.95

75 Jumbo - $19.95

100 Jumbo - $22.95

Mixed Sizes Specials!

50 Med, Large - $10.95

100 Med, Large - $16.95

200 Med, Large - $27.95

50 Large, Jumbo - $13.95

100 Large, Jumbo - $20.95

Zebra Silkworms (Normal Pricing)

50 Smalls - $9.95

100 Smalls - $14.95

200 Smalls - $24.95

50 Mediums - $15.95

100 Mediums - $25.95

200 Mediums - $35.95

50 Large - $17.95

75 Large - $22.95

100 Large - $25.95

50 Jumbo - $19.95

100 Jumbo - $27.95

Silkworm Eggs (Regular)

200 - $9.95

Zebra Eggs (Normal Price)

200 - $13.95

Silkworm Dry Chow

1/2 lb - $10

Premade Chow

1 lb - $7.95

2 lbs - $12.95

3 lbs - $16.95

Hornworm Pods - 20 Worms per Pod, plenty of food for them :)

1 - $9.95

If anyone who has placed orders with me over the weekend would like to change their orders now after seeing this, you're more than welcome to, unfortunately I can only give a store credit as refunds as I've already transferred the money to my bank account to be used for shipping your packages, sorry about any inconvienience this may offer.

Once again, you may either place an order by replying to this thread, sending me a PM, sending an E-mail to [email protected], or calling the office at 404-826-9873. And as always...

Satisfaction is Guaranteed!

Thanks for your business :)

-Dave

-Georgia Bugs

Here's a lil image to help everyone distiguish between sizes :)

Keep a lookout for www.GeorgiaBugs.com Coming Soon!

SilkwormSizes.jpg

Thanks everyone :)

-Dave

-Georgia Bugs

Latest posts