14g Fish Tank

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwpatton

Reaction score
can anyone give me any suggestions for converting a 14g Tall Fish Tank into a mantid enclosure...

im going to be ordering a vertical screen door setup for the front of the tank, so it will sit tall wise for more height , and i just need to setup the inside with the goodies...

its mantis religiosa thats going in there ...

can anyone give me any suggestions for converting a 14g Tall Fish Tank into a mantid enclosure...

im going to be ordering a vertical screen door setup for the front of the tank, so it will sit tall wise for more height , and i just need to setup the inside with the goodies...

its mantis religiosa thats going in there ...
tell me more about this vertical screen door set up

i found them by accident one day, and since ive met several people that use it and love it ...

http://www.junglebox...tegory/VIV.html

and since the 14g Tall is same size square as the 10gals, i figured it would work ... can hurt to try...

Last edited by a moderator:
The vent at the top of the vert kits glues in place, you can normally get a custom job if you want a bigger vent. The door itself is just the top piece of glass above the hinge so keep in mind you can get the substrate dam or lower piece cut to nearly anysize over an inch as well. These kits are not hard at all to build, average cost will be about $10 but you will likely have to pay shiping to get the hinge as most local places wont have them.

Latest posts