AES bugshow

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be wearing a red american footbal shirt... i doubt anyone else will be so look for me! lol

we always knew you were gay Ian... but you are going too "extreme" with the au naturelle lol

I will be there along with the other half and her 2 daughters.

I will be the one dragging the kids around to look at all the mantids I have found....the missus will be the one dragging a grown man and 2 kids away from all the mantids they have found lol

I will be there along with the other half and her 2 daughters.I will be the one dragging the kids around to look at all the mantids I have found....the missus will be the one dragging a grown man and 2 kids away from all the mantids they have found lol
lol I can't wait, not long to wait though! Me and Ian gunna fill our school bags up :D

I am the first person back to the forum I think, weird.. so quiet.. lol

Anyway, just thought i'd say the AES was really great! Got lots of good deals (actuly filled my schoolbag up with insects/arachnids.) Me and Ian met up...strange fellow he is lol nah jk buddy :wink: Oh and MFs lil "10 pounds an hour" guy was funny to watch, I swear he didn't know anything about insects lol Also who actuly went?

Sam

(p.s Ian I want some moonmoth pillars ;) )

yeah, was brilliant. Thanks to the AES for all their organisation as usual. Some brilliant stock, and some great breeders, I belive the fat guy with white hair, selling loads of stick was about half the price than last year, so I bought a few nice things off him.

Yeah, the moon moths were a hit :D Nothing like a freebee...they have been mating all day, and have already got about 20 eggs. So ghopefully, the rest she lays will be fertile.

Great meeting up with sam and sheldon, and having a chat with all theother breeders (cheers graham if you read this ;) )

Cheers,

Ian

Latest posts