Beginner setup, please evaluate :)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure you can save those. Just saying that a 32 oz deli cup would work as well. 

Im sure exactly how far they can jump but they usually do not jump unless you scare them.

Sure you can save those. Just saying that a 32 oz deli cup would work as well. 

Im sure exactly how far they can jump but they usually do not jump unless you scare them.
I try to just move slowly and keep my hands below them, and not grab it approach from above. Do you have any alternative treats for them? What other foods do they eat apart from honey and banana?

Tbh I don’t have a lot of time to take out and hand feed treats to mine between school, work, and taking care of my 50+ mantis. I will occasionally give certain mantis a roach to switch it out. But as long as they are getting food they are happy.

Tbh I don’t have a lot of time to take out and hand feed treats to mine between school, work, and taking care of my 50+ mantis. I will occasionally give certain mantis a roach to switch it out. But as long as they are getting food they are happy.
That would take hours to hand feed all those guys. 

Mostly hobby but I definitely plan on selling. In fact I am selling some ooths right now. I have not had a ooth hatch yet(I have 3) so I have a lot of different species. Although I will be narrowing it down based on my favorites for a second generation.

Mostly hobby but I definitely plan on selling. In fact I am selling some ooths right now. I have not had a ooth hatch yet(I have 3) so I have a lot of different species. Although I will be narrowing it down based on my favorites for a second generation.
Wow, you're gonna have one heck of a collection if they all hatch. Are you in the UK?

Latest posts