Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I was not expecting it to be so fricken expensive.... $15 for 3 new maps? COME ON!

Im thinking the $15 will go much better towards BFBC2
It's five maps, but still.

Waste.

You get BFBC2? I'm looking whether to get that or FFX13.

It's five maps, but still.

Waste.

You get BFBC2? I'm looking whether to get that or FFX13.
I dont consider the other two because they are several years old.... all they did was make them look nicer. They are almost 100% the same from COD4.

Im going to get it FOR SURE... just not right this moment. Saving up for a new camera, but me thinks I wont be able to withstand seeing all my friends playing the game on XBL for much longer :p

Im assuming FFX13 is final fantasy? Not my type of game to buy for full price..... half price maybe.

I believe Stephen was saying replay-ability i.e. the game doesn't get boring and you can keep playing it and unlocking new stuff etc.
Yeah lol, sorry Rick.

As for the maps, totally, I'll get em eventually...

But FFX3 looks sooo amazing. But since there isn't any multiplayer, it too will be a half price game for me... or maybe a rent.

Yeah lol, sorry Rick.

As for the maps, totally, I'll get em eventually...

But FFX3 looks sooo amazing. But since there isn't any multiplayer, it too will be a half price game for me... or maybe a rent.
Maps dont go down in price over time do they?

Yeah its graphics look incredible, but not $60 incredible ;)

Maps dont go down in price over time do they?

Yeah its graphics look incredible, but not $60 incredible ;)
Nope, unless they're halo maps lol :p

I would lay $60 for just the graphics... the problem is I need $60 haha :p ...

No no, instead I bought Pokemon HeartGold to relive good old nostalgia :p :p

No I'm not lame.

Never lame, lemmiwinks! I've played FFX13 on PS# (Sunny's copy, natch!) and the graphics are breathtaking! You'll get to be a 21yr old smoking hot girl with strong forearms! I think that it it will be a while before it goes down to half price, but it should be rentable now.

I haven't seen it on XBox, but hear that the PS3 platform is much better. Before each battle, you can choose about five "paradigms". Choose them with care; you can switch to any preloaded paradigm in mid fight, but if you forgot to load a vital one, then it is too late to add it once the fight starts. Also, at the end of each battle, five blue dots appear on the screen. From one to five of those turns to a gold star to show how well you did. I have still no idea of how this system works. Maybe it is time factored.

Never lame, lemmiwinks! I've played FFX13 on PS# (Sunny's copy, natch!) and the graphics are breathtaking! You'll get to be a 21yr old smoking hot girl with strong forearms! I think that it it will be a while before it goes down to half price, but it should be rentable now.

I haven't seen it on XBox, but hear that the PS3 platform is much better. Before each battle, you can choose about five "paradigms". Choose them with care; you can switch to any preloaded paradigm in mid fight, but if you forgot to load a vital one, then it is too late to add it once the fight starts. Also, at the end of each battle, five blue dots appear on the screen. From one to five of those turns to a gold star to show how well you did. I have still no idea of how this system works. Maybe it is time factored.
Yeah it looks wayyy better on the PS3...

but either way, each can be upscaled to 1080p which is what i'll do. I just wish I had a PS3 for it so i could play it on one disc :( .

Latest posts