Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone experienced someone who was invinceble?

I was at a friends house playing it and i pumped 5 point-blanc shotgun shells into someone's face and he didn't even die. No he didn't just respawn.

He killed me instead with a lame knife slash :rolleyes:

Anyone experienced someone who was invinceble?I was at a friends house playing it and i pumped 5 point-blanc shotgun shells into someone's face and he didn't even die. No he didn't just respawn.

He killed me instead with a lame knife slash :rolleyes:
Happens to me every game. Whole mag into a guy only to have him kill me with one shot. My favorite is the dual shotguns that kills you with one shot every time. <_<

I was really kicking butt on there last night.

Yep, I'm hoping if people do it so much it'll get patched quicker :S...
Not sure what you mean. A lot of this stuff people say I have no idea what it means. Not a hard core gamer. However, I have noticed that I have improved.

How do you get an emergency airdrop?

Not sure what you mean. A lot of this stuff people say I have no idea what it means. Not a hard core gamer. However, I have noticed that I have improved. How do you get an emergency airdrop?
Well, first you need that killstreak reward unlocked. Then simply get 8 kills in a row, just like you would for the harrier per say.

Oh I see. I never noticed it in that list before.

Well, good news, pretty much all glitches are fixed :) .

I prestiged again... 5th FTW :p .

@Phil,

How's BioShock 2? Those Big Sisters are pretty cute eh :unsure: ? *cry*

I am at 69. One more and I can decide whether or not to prestige. Nobody has really explained to me what it means. I have heard that it is something I don't want to do too. Starting to wonder which game to get next. This one is getting old.

I am at 69. One more and I can decide whether or not to prestige. Nobody has really explained to me what it means. I have heard that it is something I don't want to do too. Starting to wonder which game to get next. This one is getting old.
Have you considered Battlefield: bad company 2 ? Which is awesome due to the fact that you literaly level any structure.

Been playing it at a friend, Instead of using the doors we'd just blast a hole in the wall right next to it

Lots of fun. :gunsmilie:

Latest posts