Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not sure what they updated but they did update something. Im not surprised if they did.... those things were beyond ridiculous. ;) :lol: And your right.... I hate having to wait until the game is over to play again. Its just not fun.
Lol but you get major xp!!!

They updated the modded servers, none of that ###### anymore :)

Lol but you get major xp!!!They updated the modded servers, none of that ###### anymore :)
Yeah which means nothing to me because im not prestiging for a while.

Ha, dude there were some fun ones though. Just the other day I played one where you ran slightly faster but skid out when you tried to stop running... like as if you were on ice. Its hilarious :lol:

Yeah which means nothing to me because im not prestiging for a while. Ha, dude there were some fun ones though. Just the other day I played one where you ran slightly faster but skid out when you tried to stop running... like as if you were on ice. Its hilarious :lol:
LOL I played 3rd person HC S&D with random killstreaks at 1 kill. It was weird... I hate rust now lol.

YES! Well I decided to bust out my favorite gun, the intervention, again today. I got it mastered completely (extended mags) including fall camouflage ;) :D

What do I need to know to play the multiplayer online?

I prestiged again... I'm honestly finding CoD boring now. They need new maps already... Maybe I'll play S&D, I love the tactical approach to it.

Thats because your not playing any games with me!! Its much more fun with someone you can complain to ;) :lol:
Wow... I've been playing w/ a few buddies, and we're totally obliterating, sooo many noobs are playing. On the bright side I got the EMP symbol :) . 10 didn't give it to me for some reason.

Our connections seem to hate each other lately.

I've decided that the emp and nuke are wastes of killstreaks unless your going for the emblem. I'll never use emps again, 30 was way too many...

I like them just to end the game because of how long headquarters is. I mean Im never going to beat my 76 kill streak.....

as for the connection... lets try it again. Maybe it was just being retarded

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them just to end the game because of how long headquarters is. I mean Im never going to beat my 76 kill streak.....
Yeah, I bet. I prefer short quick games that give massive XP *cough* search and destroy *cough* Yesterday I got chopper gunner from a care package at lvl 4 :)

Does it matter though? You only need them to count for emblems really, and some challenges. I mean a chopper gunner on S&D is hilarious XD

Brought the KD up to 1.80 today, and mastered the Famas, Fn200, Tar 21, UMP45, Intervention, and I know im forgetting one more :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts