Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't play it traditionally.... I run cold blooded and ninja and silencer and sneek around. Everyone on the other team is so focused on the headquarters its like they practical line up in front of you to be shot :mellow: :D

You get way more XP in headquarters from kills in my experience.....----------------------------------------

You never seen those before?
Maybe now, but in CoD4 it was lame xp.

I've never seen those as a sig... I just noticed the budwing too XD

Very nice...I like how just the mantis is in focus and the background is blurry...how do you get that effect? thats DOF right???I'm not camera savvy as you know :p
Yup, the blurry background is called "bokeh" which is caused by shallow Depth of field (DOF).

Now I don't know mantis anatomy all that well but those three blobs in the middle of its head are simple eye's correct? They look like dobs of glue when zoomed in on them lol. I love the ghost's pattern in their eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, the blurry background is called "bokeh" which is caused by shallow Depth of field (DOF).Now I don't know mantis anatomy all that well but those three blobs in the middle of its head are simple eye's correct? They look like a dot of glue when zoomed in on them lol. I love the ghost's pattern in their eyes.
Yeah, i believe they're equivalent to the infamous reptiles "third" eye.

Thanks dude.

On a more related note, I hate how long it takes to get extended mags! Im trying to get extended mags + silencer for the UMP which will be PERFECT but its taking forever

lol, I got 3 EMPS in one game last night along with 3 chopper gunners and 4 harriers :) . I love ground war domination XD.

lol, I got 3 EMPS in one game last night along with 3 chopper gunners and 4 harriers :) . I love ground war domination XD.
Nice! I've been running a low kill, but high K/D setup lately.

UMP w/ silencer and FMJ

TMP w/ silencer and FMJ (trying to get akimbo)

bling pro

coldblooded

ninja pr

care package

Predator Missile

Emergency air drop

Works like a charm for my current playing style B)

I'd say my average Kills/Deaths with the above setup has been about 20/4 w/out any decent care packages ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts