Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy triple post!

Dude whats up!??!? I keep trying to get you to join private chat, send you a message, or have you join a game with me and you never respond! We need to pwn some nubs!

Holy ###### im pumped right now... I just played a game where I got 76 kills without dying! A legitament match with the AK w/ silencer & FMJ! That game alone brought my KD up .02 points!

Hey dude, sorry I haven't been playing w/ you. My buddy from school just got live...it's a pain. Anyway, Just 5 more EMPS for the emblem :) ...I should have gotten it before I prestiged...

did you not see my above post!!!?!?!?!?!??! :mellow:

FRICKEN 76 kills and 0 DEATHS! Am I the only one that thinks thats insane?

Edit: Nice dude! that reminds me that I need to change my setup so I can get that emblem.... its possibly my favorite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the game. Pretty good. Found it ironic the first mission was in Afghanistan with the guy carrying a M203 because that is what I carried over there. During that mission I had a couple oh ###### moments.

Got the game. Pretty good. Found it ironic the first mission was in Afghanistan with the guy carrying a M203 because that is what I carried over there. During that mission I had a couple oh ###### moments.
Very cool. Are you enjoying it?

Are you on Xbox live?

Very cool. Are you enjoying it?
So far. I honestly don't feel it is as good as it was hyped up to be. It is damn good but only seems a little better than other first person shooter games i've played. It is typical COD. I probably expect too much. :lol:

Are you on Xbox live?
It is on PS3. I am not much into the multiplayer stuff. It has been awhile since i've played any games like that but I don't recall it being a good experience. If there is somewhere I can play with others where there is no cheating or other childish BS I would enjoy it.

So far. I honestly don't feel it is as good as it was hyped up to be. It is damn good but only seems a little better than other first person shooter games i've played. It is typical COD. I probably expect too much. :lol:
Maybe it's a teeny bob thing :lol: :p

Since you have a PS3, I'd recommend looking at Killzone 2, supposedly it's PS3's Halo killer, however I can't tell you much. Maybe give it a rent?

Maybe it's a teeny bob thing :lol: :p Since you have a PS3, I'd recommend looking at Killzone 2, supposedly it's PS3's Halo killer, however I can't tell you much. Maybe give it a rent?
Don't know what you mean by tenny bob.

Is there a way to pull up the map? Ony way I have found is to pause the game and look at the small map there. The booklet shows a map on the screen. I also don't see it in the options.

I know PS3 has it''s on multiplay online thing, and it's free. I doubt there's not a million screaming kids though.

Well I've officially been raping. I have brought my KD up from 1.60 - 1.74 in a few days. Now keep in mind I have over 12,000 kills!!!! This means I have to get a crazy high ratio every game to bring it up as fast as I have. The last games I played yesterday I scored 60-70 kills and only 10-18 deaths.....4 games straight. Now those aren't insane scores, but I got them 4 games in a row. You know its not luck than ;)

Don't know what you mean by tenny bob. Is there a way to pull up the map? Ony way I have found is to pause the game and look at the small map there. The booklet shows a map on the screen. I also don't see it in the options.
Not that I know of, typically you just follow the way point.

Well I've officially been raping. I have brought my KD up from 1.60 - 1.74 in a few days. Now keep in mind I have over 12,000 kills!!!! This means I have to get a crazy high ratio every game to bring it up as fast as I have. The last games I played yesterday I scored 60-70 kills and only 10-18 deaths.....4 games straight. Now those aren't insane scores, but I got them 4 games in a row. You know its not luck than ;)
What are you playing???

Xbox 360Hardcore headquarters. If you go for kills instead of capturing the headquarters you usually get more points and obviously way more kills/less deaths.
UMP 45, Cold blooded? Marathon? Commando?

I'll look into it, I hate HXC... Silencer?

believe it or not I've been just trying to get extended mags for my favorite assualt rifles. The majority of the games were played with the Tar w/ FMJ and red dot sight. The other half were with the FAL w/ silencer and acog (for raping purposes only/getting red tiger.). ;)

Just play a couple games w/ me Lemmi and if you dont like it we can go play some regular games (anything but search :rolleyes: )

believe it or not I've been just trying to get extended mags for my favorite assualt rifles. The majority of the games were played with the Tar w/ FMJ and red dot sight. The other half were with the FAL w/ silencer and acog (for raping purposes only/getting red tiger.). ;) Just play a couple games w/ me Lemmi and if you dont like it we can go play some regular games (anything but search :rolleyes: )
Haha, yeah you suck at search :p , me, I suck at life :p minus search :p . I got my models :D , did they update it or something? They don't seem as powerful...

Haha, yeah you suck at search :p , me, I suck at life :p minus search :p . I got my models :D , did they update it or something? They don't seem as powerful...
Im not sure what they updated but they did update something. Im not surprised if they did.... those things were beyond ridiculous. ;) :lol:

And your right.... I hate having to wait until the game is over to play again. Its just not fun.

Latest posts