Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd post my current favorite setups for hardcore TD

M14 EBR (urban camo because it looks cool)- Silencer and acog

Glock 18c - akimbo and extended mags

Bling pro

cold blooded

steady aim pro

This setup is incredible B)

my other one:

Kriss super v - Silencer and acog

glock 18c - akimbo and silencers

Bling pro

cold blooded

ninja pro

This setup is beast also.....

OMG dude those matches were insane!!!! I was like, man im going to go try and play some hardcore headquarters and the first match I joined it was like the whole map was exploding around you. Everyone was running around with noob tubes or RPG's and basically all you had to do was tap the trigger as fast as you can and aim. Its so sketchy! :lol: Especially since at first I had NO IDEA what was going on :eek: Oh, and after that game i backed out and got another 4 games just like the above all in hardcore headquarters! Dude, the AA12 with this glitch is insane! Holy ######!!! The RPG is even cooler because your whole screen is just pure white from all the smoke :lol:

Have you heard about the infinite game glitch? Somehow they make it unlimited time and the game just ends when someone gets a nuke. Now that one was insane (9 vs. 9..... you can imagine all the air strikes, helicopters, etc. :rolleyes: )

Oh and Rick, people find a glitch and use it for a couple days, than it gets patched by IW and its all good again. You can always back out of the game if you come across a rare glitch or w/e. I've only seen a few people run the javelin glitch (other than me and Lemmiwinks for the heck of it :lol: ), only 1 infinite game (i've played something like 72 hours of the this game) and 5 of the infinite ammo glitch and only on one of the most unused game types.
I've only seen the youtube vids of this, but it looks crazy. I haven't had time to play anything lately. Yah, I heard they working on fixing it. I want to try and get in a game like that.

Oh okay...

Dude, I played one of those unlimited ammo games. The nuke doesn't end the game! Some kid said he got 2. I got 1 :)

If anyone is interested in a more realistiic combat experience, I might be able to get my hands on some old military weapons. They're perfectly safe of course. The firing pins have been removed, rendering them harmless.

Oh. I forgot to mention that if anyone is interested in giving a demonstration to their gun club, I expect to have a bunch of firing pins from some old military weapons, soon. They are for instructional purposes only, of course.

I'd say airsofting is about as realistic as it gets IMO.....

That is, "hardcore" airsofting which does not involve your average clear spring rifle from sports chalet. ;)

Type in "operation irene airsoft" into youtube to get a small idea of what im talking about.

simulation IED's/RPG's etc.

edit: this is probably the first video that shows up in youtube so i'll just post it here for you to lazy to look it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to add, operation irene is a blackhawk down simulation. It is actually headed by a man who was a part of it and has since started this anual game. I believe it is the second biggest in the United States...

Airsoft :SPaintball all the way :D
I figured you'd say that :D

Well airsoft is bigger world wide than paintball, and the guns are 1:1 scale/same or nearly same weight (and aren't florescent colors :lol: ) making them much much more realistic. Also it doesn't cost an arm and a leg ;)

(ammo is stupidly expensive for paintball)

Edit: forgot to add that airsoft guns quadruple the range of paintball guns, again making it more realistic.

I figured you\\\'d say that ;) Well airsoft is bigger world wide than paintball, and the guns are 1:1 scale/same or nearly same weight (and aren't florescent colors :lol: ) making them much much more realistic. Also it doesnt cost an arm and a leg ;)

(ammo is stupidly expensive for paintball)
Nothing wrong with fluorescent colours :p , as for scale, they have p-ball guns based on real guns mate 1-1, heck theres even more customizable options than COD MW2 :p .

Airsoft isnt bigger world wide either. In terms of an actual sport/tourny/hobby, paintball is on a far greater scope. Now, in terms of 7-year olds owning little lame 200 FPS air-soft rifles, I suppose I can't argue, however to say that airsoft is bigger world wide is way wrong. Now, unless you mean California is the world, I cant argue :D :lol: :p .

Although come to think of it, 3/4ths of the US Pball teams come from Cali... :p

Plus, ammo isn\'t too expensive, $45 for 2000 rounds is cheap, that\\\'ll last you 7 days easy, even if your a sporadic shooter like me :p .

Either way they\'re pretty much the same thing... And both very fun.

Nothing wrong with fluorescent colour :p , as for scale, they have p-ball guns based on real guns mate. Airsoft isn't bigger world wide either. In terms of an actual sport/tourny/hobby, paintball is on a far greater scope. Now, in terms of 7-year olds owning little lame 200 FPS air-soft rifles, I suppose I can't argue, however to say that airsoft is bigger world wide is way wrong. Now, unless you mean California is the world, I can't argue :D :lol: :p .

Although come to think of it, 3/4ths of the US Pball teams come from Cali... :p

Plus, ammo isn't too expensive, $45 for 2000 rounds is cheap, that'll last you 7 days easy, even if your a sporadic shooter like me :p .
Yeah they get fairly close to 1:1.... until you add the hopper (and thats assuming you have the CO2 tank on your back connected with a wire) :rolleyes:

Flourescent colors....yeah not to bad if you dont want to be *realistic*.

I'll try to find the statistic for ya lemmiwinks, but it is bigger and im 90% percent sure it was basing off of people 18 or older.

And that is pretty expensive considering you can get the very best pack of 5,000 bb's for less than $20 which lasts a heck of a long time.

;)

Yeah they get fairly close to 1:1.... until you add the hopper (and thats assuming you have the CO2 tank on your back connected with a wire) :rolleyes: Flourescent colors....yeah not to bad if you dont want to be *realistic*.

I'll try to find the statistic for ya lemmiwinks, but it is bigger and im 90% percent sure it was basing off of people 18 or older.

And that is pretty expensive considering you can get the very best pack of 5,000 bb's for less than $20 which lasts a heck of a long time.

;)
It's definitely not bigger, airsoft that is.

Plus you don't need a hopper, you can have a mag, and who uses CO2??? NUB. :p . At least I can shoot something far away as opposed to your little spring :p .

I guess that's fair over ammo, that is pretty reasonable. I suppose I get more of a thrill w/ paintball. It's the mask I tell ya :p

It's definitely not bigger, airsoft that is. Plus you don't need a hopper, you can have a mag, and who uses CO2??? NUB. :p . At least I can shoot something far away as opposed to your little spring :p .

I guess that's fair over ammo, that is pretty reasonable. I suppose I get more of a thrill w/ paintball. It's the mask I tell ya :p
Dude it is..... it is crazy huge outside of the U.S. We have just started getting into it here.

Paintball guns with mags are extremely rare...extremely. Likewise they are impractical because they carry such little ammo. Yeah I know CO2 is for nubs, but I never had the money for a nice tank when I played. :rolleyes:

You honestly think you get more range from a paintball gun? Honestly? :huh:

Believe me, when you play *legitimate* airsoft, it gets the adrenalin going real good ;)

Dude it is..... it is crazy huge outside of the U.S. We have just started getting into it here. Paintball guns with mags are extremely rare...extremely. Likewise they are impractical because they carry such little ammo. Yeah I know CO2 is for nubs, but I never had the money for a nice tank when I played. :rolleyes:

You honestly think you get more range from a paintball gun? Honestly? :huh:

Believe me, when you play *legitimate* airsoft, it gets the adrenalin going real good ;)
Dude, either way PBall is still bigger in the world. And your right about the mag, but still, you said they don't look realistic (provided that they're modeled after a real gun :p )... They still do even with a hopper on top.

With NO2, I bet I could get more range ;) and much more consistency in shots. Whats the max range of airsoft? 300 ft?

Dude, either way PBall is still bigger in the world. And your right about the mag, but still, you said they don't look realistic (provided that they're modeled after a real gun :p )... They still do even with a hopper on top. With NO2, I bet I could get more range ;) and much more consistency in shots. Whats the max range of airsoft? 300 ft?
Im sure its not, but w/e im not going to fight over it :lol:

And your right those do look more realistic (again minus the wire connecting your gun to its power source :rolleyes: ) but not nearly as realistic as airsoft guns . Oh, I'd love to see a realistic looking PB gun with a hopper... got any pics? ;)

I severally doubt that. I've searched and searched for one that could match a regular decent airsoft gun (not expensive... under $300 easy) when I was really into paintball. Fact is there isn't one...... period. Paintball guns can't get half the *effective*range or accuracy of an airsoft gun.... they just can't by design.

Im sure its not, but w/e im not going to fight over it :lol: And your right those do look more realistic (again minus the wire connecting your gun to its power source :rolleyes: ) but not nearly as realistic as airsoft guns . Oh, I'd love to see a realistic looking PB gun with a hopper... got any pics? ;)

I severally doubt that. I've searched and searched for one that could match a regular decent airsoft gun (not expensive... under $300 easy) when I was really into paintball. Fact is there isn't one...... period. Paintball guns can't get half the *effective*range or accuracy of an airsoft gun.... they just can't by design.
Until you show me schematics to prove that design and accuracy of paintball are below that of airsoft, I Can't believe it :p .

The typical airsoft won't shoot farther than a paintball gun. Maybe one of those electric ones, but as for spring, there is no way mate. As for accuracy, you are right, airsoft is far more accurate.

Latest posts