Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time out for a sec, guys! If you have time for a girlfriend in addition to raising bugs, school and video games, here is the perfect Xmas gift for her: http://www.amazon.com/Girls-Guide-Dating-G...3029&sr=1-1

Have it sent to your home, though , and read it before giving it to her. There is a chapter in there where the author tells girls how to trap a game geek into getting engaged, so forearmed is forewarned. Enjoy! :D

I'm getting a copy for Sunny, who is dating one, but she's pretty geeky herself!

thats a low blow Phil :lol:

I personally dont see how someone can be considered a geek for playing video games...... that word always represented something to do with school to me ;)

Besides this is about the most manly game out there. A geek would be someone playing WoW :p :lol:

Yay, mastered my Famas and got "veteranship" for it :)

Working on the UMP and FAL...

Too bad I still need to get Blue tiger+ for the FAMAS :( I'd love to see how it looks w/ fall :D

Nice Lemmiwinks.

I blue tigered my famas and haven't touched it since.... its a great gun as you know lol

I have also been working on the UMP.... I have a class perfectly set up for demolition with it and the dual shotguns :D ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaha :lol:

Your just a sad, pathetic guy from Colorado ;)

Colorado superiority.... pshhh!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely love this game. What an ending! Hopefully 'Soap' returns.

Idolo's in yo game :D got MW2 today along with mass effect 2 disk edition(the latter for only 12 euros :D :D :D )

i'm doin' teh campain now, i'm stuck in the hornets nest... bloody heck those enemies are comming from every angle(playing on regular).

it's so awesome..

Latest posts