Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a video on youtube of the airport level, it made me want this game like no other. Something about just unloading on everything that moves when you've had a bad day appeals to me :evil:

whats your guys' fastest time on the pit? (the spec op mode were you shoot all those targets that pop up)

My personaly best is 24 seconds... how the heck did the guy that go IW's best get 22.60? thats insane!

Well I got the nuke for the first time. And if that wasn't cool enough, I got the chance to use it on Lemmiwinks :lol:
O.K. guys. I have never seriously played any FPS game, despite the urging of two sons (one of whom was prepared to buy me server time!) and Sunny, the WoW, kid.

My new mobo would take a Radeon 5870 very nicely, and so I would have no trouble with graphics speed.

I will not play any military combat game where I don't stand a chance of being killed or injured. I have zero problem with those who enjoy those games (why not?), but they're not for me.

I have wondered about playing BioShock 2. There is nothing the least realistic about that game, and U gotta admit that those Little Sisters are pretty cute.

I'll have until February to think about it. Any thoughts?

Well I got the nuke for the first time. And if that wasn't cool enough, I got the chance to use it on Lemmiwinks :lol:
I killed lemmi first so im happy lol

Was that before or after i joined your game?

Haha, Yeatzee is a GOD.

By the way Phil, the new big sisters are "cuter" ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K. guys. I have never seriously played any FPS game, despite the urging of two sons (one of whom was prepared to buy me server time!) and Sunny, the WoW, kid. My new mobo would take a Radeon 5870 very nicely, and so I would have no trouble with graphics speed.

I will not play any military combat game where I don't stand a chance of being killed or injured. I have zero problem with those who enjoy those games (why not?), but they're not for me.

I have wondered about playing BioShock 2. There is nothing the least realistic about that game, and U gotta admit that those Little Sisters are pretty cute.

I'll have until February to think about it. Any thoughts?
Check out any of the Halo titles, or Gears of War 2 for a Third person game.

I killed lemmi first so im happy lolWas that before or after i joined your game?
It was last night.... you know whenever you join my games Morph im always doing terrible. I swear im not as bad as Im sure you think I am :lol:

Haha, Yeatzee is a GOD.By the way Phil, the new big sisters are "cuter" ;)
Ha, you bet I am! That game I actually used a class I liked, and with the help of that support gun and after killing you and stealing your shotgun I raped :lol:

Haha, when you joined my K/D kinda went down the shitter. Except for TDM, I did well ^.^

Domination is the game to play for Kill streaks, I love it :p

OMFG so close to the nuke. I get a Chopper Gunner, get 12 kills, then die -.-

I did get to use my EMP :D Grr, Ill never get the nuke.

Oh Yeatzee I found my mic, be warned, I sound like a very small child. Plus, the mic is very quiet for some odd reason, most likely broken.

Really??? It's amazing. The name doesn't show up above your head, people w/ red dots are scrood, uav gone, it's great...

Really??? It's amazing. The name doesn't show up above your head, people w/ red dots are scrood, uav gone, it's great...
whenever i get emp'd & i have a red dot i do better! for what ever reason i shoot better without the little dot lol

whenever i get emp'd & i have a red dot i do better! for what ever reason i shoot better without the little dot lol
Haha, lame. :D .

Yeah, lately I've been using chopper gunner and EMP... and the Nuke, which I will never get due to my inability to camp. I have to move in that game and it sucks -.-

Er, what happened to Morph when we played... And you invited me and started a game -.- I couldn't get in lol.

Latest posts