Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idk, he joined my game randomly and I didn't even notice (to keen on getting commando pro ;) ) and than you got on so we were playing for a bit. He left apparently and I got kicked out of the game, so I sent you a game invite as it was searching for a game and apparently it was full? I had to go after that one anyways.

ha! Im loving the lightweight and marathon w/ it. Simply run right around everyone and they have no Idea :lol: Thats how I've been unlocking ###### for my P90 ;)
Yeah same, I use the MP5K, UMP, and Vector because of it. I never used the SMGS in MW2 until Commando Pro...

Well Lemmiwinks finally got the Nuke while we were playing together!

(After careful camping instructions from me of course ;) lol )

Morpheus its your turn ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, yeah, camping instructions. NUB. :p . Best of all, I reached lvl 70 :D
Lvl 25, 1st prestige, No LIFE :) . Already got the nuke twice this prestige :blink: w/o a harrier strike :D . Yeatzee, we have to play Demolition, you get even more kills than in domination! I've gotten 89 in one game :D :D :D

Oh and I got an AC-130 in S&d, I lol'd

Nice

I just realized you have 10 hours on me for CODMW2! dang dude :lol:

Oh and demolition is my new favorite game type. I went 30/6 four games in a row ;) I had my killstreaks set to use the ones I never use that are worthless (counter UAV/stealth bomber (its ok)/etc.) too.

NiceI just realized you have 10 hours on me for CODMW2! dang dude :lol:

Oh and demolition is my new favorite game type. I went 30/6 four games in a row ;) I had my killstreaks set to use the ones I never use that are worthless (counter UAV/stealth bomber (its ok)/etc.) too.
Heh, yeah, I played for like 5 hrs yesterday :p :p :p

I'm not sure what happened to the other 5 :p .

But yeah, Demolition is amazing. I've never used counter UAV lol. The stealth bomber is a waste for me.

Heh, yeah, I played for like 5 hrs yesterday :p :p :p I'm not sure what happened to the other 5 :p .

But yeah, Demolition is amazing. I've never used counter UAV lol. The stealth bomber is a waste for me.
im not prestiging for while so have fun being way ahead of me ;)

The stealth bomber is only kinda good on the open maps. You usually get 2> kills each time which just isn't enough still.

Latest posts