Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im at 34 but im not going to get a chance to play at all today :angry:

My favorite non-sniper weapon is the FAL and the SCAR-H. FAL + acog/holographic sight (eotech) and SCAR-H + heartbeat sensor +acog.

B)

(both urban camo)

EDIT: I got my KD back up to 1.90 B)

I got the AUG H-bar yesterday and my first game with it I got an 18 kill streak! than I got spawned on :angry: After two games using it I got the grip and red dot sight and camouflage for it! Its a nice gun, though I wish it held more ammo as it is a "support gun."

Last edited by a moderator:
:( , Ewww SCAR? Nah, it's pretty good, though I love the intervention sooo much!

As soon as I leave school, I'm going to hit up some gaming lol.

:( , Ewww SCAR? Nah, it's pretty good, though I love the intervention sooo much! As soon as I leave school, I'm going to hit up some gaming lol.
Why eww? Its a beastly gun!

The M200 intervention is my favorite without a doubt. Only 20 more head shots for red tiger and I got my 300th kill with it today! :mellow:

Ive been dedicated to the FAL lately which has turned out to be possibly the most fun to use second only to laying in a ghillie and letting the enemy run past for the easy back of the head shot with the silenced M200 ;)

I think im only going to snipe for a day so I have at least one completed gun...(all camo/unlocks)

On another note, For what ever reason I can't add you as a friend...... my gamer tag is the same as my user name here. Add me of you want :)

Just had my first proper long go on it and got well into it this time round :D

It was far better it was like an entirely different game. Dont have a clue what was wrong before but now im getting decent kills and got all my classes sorted, lovin my woodland Tar with red dot ans shotgun :p

Heh, Morph, a fan of the TAR? Same here. Um, I think I accidentally deleted you mate, or maybe you did :p ? Can you send me a FR? Yeatzee I sent you one ;)

Heh, Morph, a fan of the TAR? Same here. Um, I think I accidentally deleted you mate, or maybe you did :p ? Can you send me a FR? Yeatzee I sent you one ;)
Joined your game and was about to say hey when you dash boarded lol. After that I decided to play the campaign which I did for the next 4 hours :lol:

Dun :p And ive added you Yeatzee and GG this morning :p
I didn't even notice we were playing together for a while :huh: :lol: I sucked those games because they were sniping maps and I was working on my TAR (not a fan). I love those maps but only if I have my WA2000 out B) ;) <_<

Gah I have the worst luck! I got a 28 kill steak and didn't have the nuke option selected! Than when I did I got a 24 kill streak.... 1 fricken kill away! SO GAY :angry:

Hardline ftw :p

I dont think im ever going to take the nuke off untill i get it :p

Best game ever Modern wELFARE!!!! lol did i spell it right...Love that game!!

lol is that real?!LOl

Oh and by the way i think ive fallen in love with the good ol Barret :p

Got my killing spree up to 23...

...Then the match ended :(
I noticed you got it up to 23.... I think you are the highest out of my friends on XBL. My personal best so far is 28 ;)

Am I the only one that thinks people who are at level 70 already are just plain pathetic? I mean get a life! :lol:

Lol thanks, you must of seen my friends list then, one of them is 70 already lol

The thing is a lot of people have been playing it non stop since its release, ive only been able to get on there so far for like 10 hours since i got it on release :(

We'll have to start posting pics of our classes soon :p

Latest posts