Chrisp- (US)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neps

Reaction score
Ordered a G. gongylodes ooth from Chrisp. It was very well packed, and arrived quite safely, as promised. In addition, some budwing mantids were included, as an extra freebie! Very pleased, and recommend Chrisp to anyone!

Note: As of 4/5/10, ooth has hatched, yielding 25 nymphs!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered some D. Lobata from Chris, and got a great deal. Great price, healthy bugs, well packed, very good communication, and some freebies to boot. Really, what more could you want?!

Ordered some D. Lobata from Chris, and got a great deal. Great price, healthy bugs, well packed, very good communication, and some freebies to boot. Really, what more could you want?!
I second the ###### out of that one dude! "what more could you want?!" lol Chris has helped me understand so much and has looked out for me, I had to come on here and leave nothing but solid words. Good looking out my man Chris and thanks for everything bro!

Ordered some D. Lobata and a few gambians from Chris, and got a great deal. Great price, healthy mantids with only 2 deaths but they were the gambians, all in all they were all well packed with some extra freebies to boot.

i bought one gongylus oothecae from chris,he send it well packed and i´ve had 31 nymphs hatching!

i look forward to do business again,i´m also happy that he sends to germany!

nice to deal with you chris

regards

Pack from Chris - great stuff and great packing :) I m recommended him !

All mantis alive and in great shape !

Package arrived today. Prompt shipping.

Well packed and only 1 DOA, but there were 2 extras so I still got more than I paid for.

Don't hesitate to buy or trade with Chrisp!

This just in:

Found an extra gift in the box!

Crisp is my hero. :rolleyes:

Ordered some Heterochaeta, a Multispina pair, and got an ADULT female green Giant Asian thrown in for FREE! These guys all look awesome and I am very satisfied with the order! I'd recommend Chrisp to anyone looking to buy anything. He will help you out with all of your questions that you may have as well. His prices are probably the best I've seen around and he TRULY cares about how your mantis are doing.

I am sorry.

I am the first one who has to talk ill about Chrisp.

Have sent him some - he called it mcclays - I call them extatosoma tiaratum.

Have sent to him with the message, send me what ever its worth for you or what ever you

think you can send back.

This was his answer at the Juli.14.

- Of course let me go throught some things over the weekend and see what I can send -

this was the last I have heard from him.

Not worth talking to him about it.

I am sorry.

I am the first one who has to talk ill about Chrisp.

Have sent him some - he called it mcclays - I call them extatosoma tiaratum.

Have sent to him with the message, send me what ever its worth for you or what ever you

think you can send back.

This was his answer at the Juli.14.

- Of course let me go throught some things over the weekend and see what I can send -

this was the last I have heard from him.

Not worth talking to him about it.
Hey piroxi,

I have just spoken with Chris. He has asked me speak on his behalf. His father has recently passed away. :(

He has been busy with funeral arrangements. He has not forgotten about your agreement. He does plan on remedying this issue, and holding up his part of the bargain. He told me he will contact you soon. Sorry for the inconveince.

Thank-you!

Paul

Hello

I have to excuse for my comment.

I had not known what has happened with chris.

The only thing I can do is to hope that everyone here in this forum accepted my apology.

Dieter

i also pmed dieter explaining chris' situation about 10 mins after he posted those comments

i also pmed dieter explaining chris' situation about 10 mins after he posted those comments
Just want to take the time to thank my friends here that explained i lost my dad so sudden ! thanks for putting in the word Guys You guys are great friends :) lets all keep up the awsome work here :)

I finally got the ooth from him that he promised to send and I was too quick to judge him but as he is true to his word just took a while but all is now good and I am really happy!

I made a trade with Chrisp some of my lineolas and zebratas and in return got some idolos and a few budwings and was a pleasant experience. I was worried at first but he came through and they all arrived in good condition though only had 1 nymph death but all in all it was good and waiting to fulfill one other transaction with chrisp on a joint shipment on a species. sO I am looking forward to more deals with him in the near future as he always is someone I can trust and never lets me down!

I just received the Idolos which Alice ordered after the rush of orders were placed a while ago. Twelve of thirteen sent for ten purchased are well. One has some Ninja stunt done to him at the time of arrival. Also had a trade going and did receive a number of Pseudo. wahlbergiis. All was well packed and most everything made the journey well. L-1 Pseudos are not usually all going to make it, so there was some of that. All is all, it has been educational and interesting dealing with Chris. If you choose to do a deal, make sure you are not in a hurry, as it is not the way to be. Good communication is necessary to be happy.

Latest posts