color change in ghosts

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D_Hemptress

Reaction score
two of my females are changing colors.

Tromos, is starting to turn green, and is a gorgeous beige/green color right now. im kind of hoping she stays these colors.

& Hasami, is has slowly been becoming this reddish color. and this color i havent seen in any pictures, is this a normal ghost color?

100E21581.JPG

100E21721.JPG

I have seen them range from a pale Jade green to vivid green....I have three female adults in 3 different shades of green.

I have seen cocoa brown to light autumn leaf. and the red or rusty tinges are a nice bonus when they pop up.

One of my males just molted to adult so next week I should be able to breed my 1st female....yay

Where did you buy the silk worms?
i ordered them along with the melanogaster culture. i bought 50micro worms. they actually grow really fast. i figured these were good because they are good feeders at all stages of their life, except for the cocoon of course. :tt2: and i have experience with them from when i was kid.

I have seen them range from a pale Jade green to vivid green....I have three female adults in 3 different shades of green.

I have seen cocoa brown to light autumn leaf. and the red or rusty tinges are a nice bonus when they pop up.

One of my males just molted to adult so next week I should be able to breed my 1st female....yay
im quite fond of the reddish color myself. good luck with your breeding. my fingers are crossed for you.

Ghost nymphs are like a "box of chocolates".
lol im starting to learn this

Latest posts