Coronavirus: Thoughts?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The numbers are raising again in de N etherlands. We are partially in lockdown again. Hubby told me that he has heard that ppl know they are infected doing stuff outside and infecting other ppl. Bah bah bah

Then masks, rules dont work😑

There is a need, we don’t have a cure, it is EVOLVING, 225,000 deaths was hit today, and people aren’t wearing masts to slow the spread. How does it not take more that 200k deaths to convince you that this is serious and deadly?

I agree, the Media is 100% of the problem. America is not in bad shape, our economy is still booming. It is election year so they are feeding the sheep. If you turn the news off you won’t see a difference in now and before the virus hit. 

I don’t even believe the virus has infected as many people as they say it has.
100% agree

Sorry to say, but some of those comments are BS, although I couldn’t watch the video.Masks are needed. Nothing I can do about you following trump though.

Last edited by a moderator:
People got to watch real news stories. People are dying of all types of things and the hospitals get $20,000 per covid death so thats what they are using. I do not know 1 person who has had it and died. My sister has not left her house since it started. whats the point of living like that?

People got to watch real news stories. People are dying of all types of things and the hospitals get $20,000 per covid death so thats what they are using. I do not know 1 person who has had it and died. My sister has not left her house since it started. whats the point of living like that?
There is absolute no evidence to support that hospitals are inflating death numbers to get paid. That’s an untrue and unfounded statement. This is a true pandemic that has cost so many people their lives. There’s even a huge number people who survive who are getting long-term, even life-long, health issues. The inconvenience and frustration of having to stay home is nothing compared to the sheer horrible impact of a pandemic.

And as a side note: as someone who has a debilitating chronic illness that has left me home-bound for years now, be thankful that you and yours are healthy and that your inconveniences are only temporary. COVID has made many more people just like me, btw. 

Sorry to say, but some of those comments are BS, although I couldn’t watch the video.Masks are needed. Nothing I can do about you following trump though.
Not to argue or get political but I am underage and do not follow politics or follow trump/biden either. Sorry you took offence to the professionals sharing about the uses and abused of masks. Thx

I am too, underage, probably younger than you, but I take part in trying to slow the spread of COVID-19. This isn’t about protecting yourself, it’s about protecting others.

K, I understand your POV but I also have the right to mine and my choice, I had Covid before so I really didn't think it was any worse than the flu, I know it affects each differently tho. Look at flu deaths per year- look at supposed "Covid" deaths... C'mon ppl

Ppl who aren't even tested are labeled as positive! Happened to 3 ppl in our small town (probably more I'm unaware of so far too)

Conclusion. During the 2019-2020 influenza season, CDC estimates that influenza was associated with 38 million illnesses, 18 million medical visits, 405,000 hospitalizations, and 22,000 deaths.Oct 6, 2020

I didn’t say it wasn’t your choice. Covid seriously affects some people for the rest of their lives. It can be serious and what scares me about it is it’s evolving. 

I highly doubt anyone without being tested would out of the blue be labeled as positive. There is no reason for it to happen.

There is a need, we don’t have a cure, it is EVOLVING, 225,000 deaths was hit today, and people aren’t wearing masts to slow the spread. How does it not take more that 200k deaths to convince you that this is serious and deadly?
There is a cure, a medicine that works but doctors can loose their license if they provide it to you... I'll find the name of it for you soon- 

Latest posts