Davedood

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just purchased a cryptic ooth from Dave. They just arrived today safe and sound. He gave me a lot of info about what I need to do to take care of the ooth so it will hopefully hatch. I look forward to doing business with Dave again in the future!!

Dave busted out the fastest sale and ship I think I've ever seen in 15 years in the hobby. They shipped out same day and arrived in perfect condition. The communication and packing and everything was just spot on. Extras on top of extras and just a real pleasure overall. Looking forward to another order soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received some nice looking ooths from Dave, hoping to find more off of him soon!

Update: The ooth I got from Dave has hatched and I got quite a lot of babies with really lonnnnnnggggg legs from it! :tt2:

Dave is terrific. The package was neat and well put together, and everything was alive and well. Good communication with Dave, too, who is a nice guy and a conscientious seller who wanted to make sure everything got here OK. I will definitely look to buy from him again.

Received lovely Sibylla pretiosa in perfect health in a great package :)

Nice price, nice communication, very nice and honest guy :)

Thank you again

Got 2 Ghost Ooths with free shipping before estimated date!!!!!! He even threw in a bonus :stuart: . Looking forward to working with DaveDood again.

A little later than I would have liked, I'm finally providing feedback. I got some sybilla nymphs & a couple of ooths for a steal from Dave & all arrived well & good. However, the ooths never hatched, after over a month of incubating, but I rather expected this. Seems to be par for the course these days.

Got some ooths from Davedood. Nice looking and one has hatched already. Honest breeder with great communication.

Great seller and has filled my head with more knowledge than I can wrap my head around when it comes to Mantis and other animals. You can always count on this guy for sure!

As they say on ebay! AAA+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dave was wonderful to do business with. Fast shipping for an ooth and very well packed. The ooth hatched with 98 babies and my students are thrilled. He even checked on the progress and offers support. A super seller.

Dave is a grade a seller, took all my concerns into consideration and was concerned about his critters as well. Got a few creos and he included a nice gift as well

Thanks dave

Just received some Creo nymphs from Dave, all arrived in very good condition, he even included some extras. Package was a bit delayed (by the mail carrier, Dave shipped out ASAP) but packing was so good that there were virtually no casualties. Amazing seller, good communication, will definitely do business with again!

I got some S. viridis and C. pictipennis babies from Dave today and they were meticulously packed. He was prepared to have them in the mail THE DAY I contacted him, but I was a little slower than he was with the emails/Paypal. :) He sent plenty of extras, too. I would definitely buy from him again.

I got 10 viridis nymphs from him and all arrived alive and well and gave me a couple of another species as freebies was pleasant!

I ordered 10 creos, which all arrived happy and healthy, along with a couple extras (what a pleasant surprise :) )! 100% survival rate, woohoo! :D Great communication and super fast shipping. The mantids were safely packed in an insulated styrofoam box with a heat pack. I'm so happy with my new babies. Dave is a fantastic seller, and I won't hesitate to buy from him again!

when I got some viridis nymps from him he sent extra nymphs and three extra creos. A few of the viridis nymphs mis-molted on the way to my house so he sent 6 more nymphs and 2 more freebie creos!

Ordered some mantises and they came in good and healthy, Nothing to complain about here! =) Thanks Mr dave.

Dave is a great breeder and source of mantises at good prices. I greatly appreciate his contributions to the hobby and he's been around a while now!

Latest posts