Davedood

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received some well-packaged nymphs from Dave. All alive and doing well. Shipped out the next day right after I bought them!

I received my order of 10 ghost mantids from Davedood. He threw in a couple extra. I definitely recommend him.

Thanks allot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Of all the individuals that I have purchased mantids from, Dave has been – by far – one of the most helpful and understanding. Although a major mishap occurred during transport, Dave was more than willing to work with me to resolve it.

Packing was fabulous, service was great and he was always very helpful.

Dave has set a wonderful standard as a seller and I hope he continues to supply mantids to our little community far into the future.

I purchased some Ghosts off Davedood and everything turned out great! They were quickly shipped, well packaged, they all arrived in great health, and Davedood even through a couple extra! I'm happy with my purchase and will definitely look to do business again in the future! Thanks!

I also purchased ghosts from Dave, well packaged, shipped as agreed upon, he threw in a couple extras, and was an incredible deal!

Another flawless Ghost purchase from Dave. Good communication, super deal, fast shipping, great packaging (with free insulated box), and lots of healthy little Ghosties (including freebies). If I ever need more of these little guys, I know where I'm buying them! Thanks!

I live in the same town as Dave and have done business with him a few times now. He is a great guy in person, very generous and patient. Do not hesitate to buy from him.

I've been buying mantises from Dave for many years and just completed another transaction with him. He's a great breeder and top notch in every aspect of transactions. The hobby benefits greatly by his commitment to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased 5 more ghosts, 2 orchids, and a cryptic from Dave today all are plump and happy. He threw in some feeder supplies for me as well as I'm new to keeping mantids. Great seller and I would highly recommend him. 

I purchased another orchid and some giant African budwing nymphs from Dave today. He threw in another orchid for one that died on me awhile ago and accidentally threw in a few extra Budwings at a good price. I highly recommend buying mantids from Dave.

Completed another transaction with Dave. I got some dead leafs mantids and some giant yellow Asians. Very knowledgeable and a great seller. I highly recommend buying from Dave 

Recently received a package from Dave. Great packing, great communication, and great healthy mantises. He was very professional to work with and I look forward to doing more business with him again soon!

Just got a package of ghosts from Dave and everything went great.  Great communication, nice mantids, great price, quick shipping, excellent packaging... Everything you could ask for.  I will definitely consider buying from him again.

Thanks Dave.

Steve Schindler

Purchased some H. majuscula nymphs for Dave.  All arrived alive and are doing well even though the post office didn’t deliver like they promised.  The shipment arrived a couple of days late.  Even though they were delayed the nymphs arrived alive.  They were well packed and healthy  which I’m sure helped them through their ordeal.  Thanks again Dave.

Latest posts