Does anyone know anything about....

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d17oug18

Reaction score
Building cages with metal mesh? is it as easy as the cloth stuff? does anyone know where i can get metal mesh lol.

You can get it at any hardware store or home improvement store. Look in the screen door replacement section.
Yeah. Plastic is more popular now, but there is still plenty of metal screen around. The guy in Illinois (he has a zip code for the suburbs west of Chicago, Katt) who was advertising his herp cages recently, uses aluminum mesh, I believe.

yeah ive been to about 3-4 home improvement stores and they all only provide plastic, member that cage i was so proud of? well now theres like 5 holes in it becuase the stupid @$$ crickets ate through it. it makes me both sad and mad. Well now i need metal mesh and i cant find anything smaller than chain link fences lol.

I use aluminum screening, and found it at Blain's Farm and Fleet. But I've seen it at Lowe's too, I think. ;) Try Ace Hardware, Rural King, or Tractor Supply too maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, i tryed googling it but i couldnt find anything helpful, thanks for the link, though i would have perferred it to be googled for me lol hahahaha

thanks, i tryed googling it but i couldnt find anything helpful, thanks for the link, though i would have perferred it to be googled for me lol hahahaha
Ha. I tried but at first I wasn't getting the right results.

Latest posts