European Mantis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Volvagia2

Reaction score
I'm Having European Mantid OOths soon, what is the scentific percentage of humidity do these Mantises need? Also Are there any good Websites where I can get this Mantis speice's ooths? Any Suggestions will be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome. Please make an intro in the introductions forum.

I keep them under moderate humidity. You can get about anything you need from our classifieds.

I'm Having European Mantid OOths soon, what is the scentific percentage of humidity do these Mantises need? Also Are there any good Websites where I can get this Mantis speice's ooths? Any Suggestions will be great.
Humidity percentage is meaningless without taking into account temperature, ventilation and airflow. Chinese oothecae are sold at many places on the net but as far as I know this is the only place you're likely to run across someone offering European oothecae.

Welcome. Please make an intro in the introductions forum. I keep them under moderate humidity. You can get about anything you need from our classifieds.
What does that mean like 50% or do you think I should go lowere becase these are not tropical speices.

Humidity percentage is meaningless without taking into account temperature, ventilation and airflow. Chinese oothecae are sold at many places on the net but as far as I know this is the only place you're likely to run across someone offering European oothecae.What does that mean, I'm going to keep the Mantids in good high temperatures, and a glass cage, with a screen cover. however Humidity is important in the life cycle of a preying Mantis. However I need to know the percentage of thes speices.

Latest posts