Even more good deals on Mantid suplies!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmsgameboy

Reaction score
I know I just posted a website with housing the other week but I did some more poking around the net and found possible an even better site! Check THIS out!

Also if you click on the link at the top of that page for "REPTILES" You will see a list of all kinds of things usefull to mantid keepers! ENJOY!

Nice prices, the kritter keeper type cages are around half the price they are at petsmart/petco.

Nice prices, the kritter keeper type cages are around half the price they are at petsmart/petco.
Yeah but critter keepers stink for mantid enclosures IMO.

Yeah but critter keepers stink for mantid enclosures IMO.
I do like the ones I'm using for ooth incubation and new hatchlings! I hot glued organza fabric over the existing ventilation holes, and used my small hole saw to put an additional foam-stopped hole in the top lid. Seems to work great for the little ones! But you're right, Rick, for individually housing bigger ones... not great.

(the black on the foam isn't mold, lol... it's black marker where I marked out how big to cut the foam)

December2008_022.jpg

December2008_019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts