finally

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jere000

Reaction score
I finally have a mantis i found an Iris oratoria outside and think I'm going to keep it it has the orangish white sspot on its second to last abdomen section.Sorry no pics jsut had to tell everyone>

Great catch. Nice job.
He's gray in color instead of green is there anything i should worry about such as it being a different species?Also good anybody give me a care guide?

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally have a mantis i found an Iris oratoria outside and think I'm going to keep it it has the orangish white sspot on its second to last abdomen section.Sorry no pics jsut had to tell everyone>

[/quote

Awesome! I have a male too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not awesome. I've been finding too many males. I have four adult males and one adult female. And two other that aren't even near sub adult and about 10 other males. Horrible ratio. I've just been hookn her up with all the males, strongest genes survive.

Not awesome. I've been finding too many males. I have four adult males and one adult female. And two other that aren't even near sub adult and about 10 other males. Horrible ratio. I've just been hookn her up with all the males, strongest genes survive.
Yeah i let my little guy go he couldn't climb on the plastic of the sterilite tub so figured it was best until i get something else.

Mine are always male bias. If i start with ten. Eight are usually males. :rolleyes:

Latest posts