Finding location

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Volvagia2

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a temporary location for the ooths that are soom coming. I thought of puting it behind a plant, because I can water it every day with the hose. however the plant faces the sun. I also thought of putting it on some tree branch but I'm afraid of possible predators such as wasps, and I don't really know what kind of wasps might attack it. I also thought of puting it below the fence. Anyone has better suggestions?

I'm trying to find a temporary location for the ooths that are soom coming.
You purchased ooths, and now you want to put them outside to hatch... That really doesn't make sense. Why don't you place them in a hatching container and incubate them in there? If you put them outside, you risk losing the ooth(s) and risk releasing nymphs (that might not even be native to you area) into the wild....

Oh, and don't use your hose to water the ooths. XP

You purchased ooths, and now you want to put them outside to hatch... That really doesn't make sense. Why don't you place them in a hatching container and incubate them in there? If you put them outside, you risk losing the ooth(s) and risk releasing nymphs (that might not even be native to you area) into the wild....Oh, and don't use your hose to water the ooths. XP
(quote) Actually they're native and they're wildly caught mantids and they'll soom have the ooths. Do you argree with any locations that I mentioned. Any better sugggestions of location you have?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts