• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Subadult & Adult Blue Flash

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenOasis

Reaction score
Still got quite a few of these guys left. Many are molting to adulthood at the moment. Sphodromantis sp. "Blue Flash" comes in two-three color phases. The most common being a beautiful coppery-brown color with a deep blue "flash" that really shines for males (females' coloring is a bit more muted). The green phase has two colorations, one being a deep shimmering army green with a dark blue "flash", and the light green phase is almost a teal-blue with a turquoise "flash!"

I have NONE of the green phases available right now, so please don't request them. I ONLY have the coppery-brown ones, but I have both males & females available. I also have some subadults, whose coloring is not "set in stone" yet, but looks like they will probably be either coppery-brown or army green as adults.

Here are a couple of pics of the most common Blue Flash coloring ( what you'll receive with this offer):

blueflash-horz.jpg

Adult Males & Females $15/each or $28/pair (you may request fresh adults or adults that are ready to breen NOW.)

Subadults $10/each or $18/pair

I strongly recommend using Express shipping (and this is the only way I will guarantee live arrival right now, given the heat in our area). Express starts at $25 for 1-2 mantids & goes up according to order size/weight. Priority starts at $7, but be aware that, even though I insulate & provide cold packs, I WILL NOT GUARANTEE ORDERS SHIPPED PRIORITY right now. Order at your own risk!

More Questions? PM me or email at [email protected] (will probably get a faster response via email, since I get notifications on my phone!)

Thanks!

-Carey Kurtz-

Latest posts