Frey/October_mav

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the liberty of running that number by USPS tracking and got: Label/Receipt Number: RR23 2236 462P L

Service(s): Registered Mail™

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

So it looks as though he mailed it at least. B)
Well..........it is Saturday and the shipment is no where to be seen. The package arrived on the 25 August, it is 29 August now......

Well..........it is Saturday and the shipment is no where to be seen. The package arrived on the 25 August, it is 29 August now......
Well, it can take a while to get through customs...or not.

You should also know, if you haven't had this happen already, that if it fails to pass through customs, neither you nor the seller will be notified -- or so I have been told. :D

may as well be the case, I opened the package and there were 3 nymphs and one was hanging of the ooth dead like it died in the middle of hatching, the nymphs seemed fresh to me so I assumed they hatched shortly before arriving. When you look at the situation you could imagine houndreds of scenarios an old scammer could come up with, like making few honest deals just to get some good feedback and lure greater number of people into the trap - anybody thought of that? I want to believe that frey isn't a scammer but it' too early for me to have an opinion, I jut gave feedback o the deal i made with him.
You are right, this is what i thought as well.

This person is rotten and we all smell it. Don't know what is still keeping this person here, and i dont know how he manages to make a new account over and over again.

He is only in it to make money and it is easy to see that he dont care how the product is sent live or dead and thats the kind of thing that makes a hobby turn into a problem when a very few start to do this for the money and dont care about ooth or mantis he sells as long as he makes a dollar thats all he cares about!

This is why i only send money to creditable ppl with good feedback =)

Yen,katnapper ect ect

I dont like getting scammed... I hope everyone receives their parcels...

yeah i also ordered a empusa ooth from him on the 21st he said he sent it but i haven't received anything yet
Did he give you a tracking number? It can take two weeks for a package to get from Poland to the west coast of the U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes 4-6 weeks from europe to USA usually :-0

regards

It takes 4-6 weeks from europe to USA usually :-0regards
I have received shipments from Poland and Germany that didn't take nearly that long, and from England in less than a week. I would think twice or three times about buying an ooth if I thought that it would spend a month and a half in the mail!

And if it hatches halfway on route then the nymphs will most likely starve or die by how a package is handled by its rattling or moving around in transit and not a very pleasant way to go if they were to hatch before arriving at their destination

Yes, Phil, there is the possibility to ship it express and than you are right, it will take 1-2 weeks. But this shipping is very expensive, like not 10 Euro but 80 Euro. The normal shipping takes minimum 4 weeks to USA from germany. I dont know what method Frey is using if he is using one...

regards

Yes, Phil, there is the possibility to ship it express and than you are right, it will take 1-2 weeks. But this shipping is very expensive, like not 10 Euro but 80 Euro. The normal shipping takes minimum 4 weeks to USA from germany. I dont know what method Frey is using if he is using one...
I have situation that few packages comes to reciver in 7-10 days - from Poland to US, even to Hong Kong! Once I sent a package to Mexico - I was really suprised that it takes only 6 days!! - I always send by priority + recommended + express and it cost to me 5-10$. But this is a huge off topic :]

BTW

october_mav write me a PM on terrarium.com.pl that she want to exchange some mantids with me. I said that she must dissolve her scumm problem. Then she said that she don't know what is going on, and she's not have anything to do with. But I don't really believe in this words...

I have situation that few packages comes to reciver in 7-10 days - from Poland to US, even to Hong Kong! Once I sent a package to Mexico - I was really suprised that it takes only 6 days!! - I always send by priority + recommended + express and it cost to me 5-10$. But this is a huge off topic :]
You are lucky in Poland, in germany we have to pay fiveteen times higher prices. All stuff I send to USA or Canada always arrives after around 4-6 weeks. I do it since some years. When my uncle sends me stuff from Canada, it always takes 6 weeks. Whatever, there are differnt possibilities, off topic, right...

You are lucky in Poland, in germany we have to pay fiveteen times higher prices. All stuff I send to USA or Canada always arrives after around 4-6 weeks. I do it since some years. When my uncle sends me stuff from Canada, it always takes 6 weeks. Whatever, there are differnt possibilities, off topic, right...
I can't believe that:p

I got stuff from germany in 2 weeks, for 27 eu, which i think is worth it considering they all arrived alive.

I have situation that few packages comes to reciver in 7-10 days - from Poland to US, even to Hong Kong! Once I sent a package to Mexico - I was really suprised that it takes only 6 days!! - I always send by priority + recommended + express and it cost to me 5-10$. But this is a huge off topic :]BTW

october_mav write me a PM on terrarium.com.pl that she want to exchange some mantids with me. I said that she must dissolve her scumm problem. Then she said that she don't know what is going on, and she's not have anything to do with. But I don't really believe in this words...
I posted a thread on I. Piotrowski identity, cause I wanted to know if Frey really represents this guy's culture. October_mav was the first one to reply - and fast!

She said that she was unjustly banned, and that everyone who has been dealing with her was satisfied - but I know nothing positive about her. If she indeed felt that this ban was a bad call, why didn't she defend herself?

I don't know, this whole thing is weird.

well bottom line is dont do business with them and just keep warning people what could happen if they do deal with them and to ask that they send the items first before purchasing and then do whatever!

I posted a thread on I. Piotrowski identity, cause I wanted to know if Frey really represents this guy's culture. October_mav was the first one to reply - and fast!She said that she was unjustly banned, and that everyone who has been dealing with her was satisfied - but I know nothing positive about her. If she indeed felt that this ban was a bad call, why didn't she defend herself?

I don't know, this whole thing is weird.
Traded a budwing ooth with her the other time, but the nymphs never came, and she said she would give give me a surprise...

Latest posts