Frey - (Poland)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a package from Frey yesterday, containing10 Blepharopsis mendica at an excellent price. It was five days in transit (Priority), in a sturdy container, and all the nymphs were lively and hungry.

As usual, though, with these European shipments, the nymphs spoke no English at all, and I, no Polish. I could work out "Dzien dobry", but does anyone know what "oset" (hope I'm spelling that right) means?

I made ooth swap with "Frey" and I received everything very quickly and well packed. It was abolutely smooth trade so my experience is very positive.

I payed 4 Popa Spurcas to Frey, She sent them in two containers (2 popas in one container and the other two in the other) so one eate the other and now I have 3 beautiful popas, I knew it was going to be a long trip and one or two or may be all could die, but now I have 3 healthy nymphs. and I´m happy with them.

Thanks Frey

I just received some wide-arm nymphs from frey. About half of them have made it alive. Considering this package came from poland. I'm rather impressed that so many made it. Her shipping is the fastest i have seen from out of the country yet! :) I only wish the nymphs were in seperate containers. There was a bit of cannibalism in the two containers the nymphs came in. None the less i'm very happy with this transaction. I will be doing bussiness with frey again in the future. :) Thank-you for giving me my most favorite species back again. :)

Thank-you!

Paul

Received 2 subadult pairs (minus one male) of S. pertiosa today. a bit suprised at the packaging method 2 containers in a Jiffy bag which my postman proceded to drop on the floor of my porch (would have not done so with a box?) the pairs were sent in 2 containers so a couple in each which resulted in the cannibalism of one of the males. Considering I payed especially for 2 pairs I would have expected them to be separated at least (If it were larger numbers I would understand).

Still discussing replacement with Justin, but so far the reply has been a firm no. Otherwise I would say Im happy with the speed of the delivery, but could improve the packaging method.

I should have done this by now :) I am very happy with everything I have recieved from frey , it has came to the US very fast super well packed , probebly the best packed and everything i ask for I get , also she has included some mantids as a gift I also asked her for a lil hard to come by insect and well she found them and shipped them I can say i have been very happy with frey and hope to do much more purchases and exchanges in near future !!! thanks Frey :) for everything !!!!! your the best :)

I just got some nymphs (Deroplatys truncata and Idolomantis diabolica) by Frey! I am very happy with the transaction and I hope to do more business with her.

Gentle and reliable. thanks!

Received a sub adult pair of P. spurca and a pair of S. pretiosa today. Each mantis was in an individual pot and all were in great shape. Thanx, Frey!

I got 1 Popa sp. and 1 Sibylla pretiosa pair of Frey!!

I am very happy about!!

Frey is really reliably and a good dealer ;)

regards,

Lennard

I payed 6 Hymenopus coronatus to frey , and the packstage arrived in my home in 24 hour ...and the mantis are in perfect condiction....gggreeeeeeaaaaaattt

Thanks

I bought 1 ooths from justyna the transaction went smoothly . second transaction i bought 20 orchid mantis that went smoothly. Great seller, fast and honest, reliable 100 %

Happy purchasing again with justyna

I just got some Sibylla pretiosa,as usual Frey has proved a reliable person and I recommend everyone to do business with her ;)

I just recieved a package from Frey! I asked for 15 nymphs and had 13 L1s arrived in perfect condition. Not too shabby considering the package travelled from Poland to New Mexico. And FAST! It took only 5 days to reach me. Heck, it takes stuff close to 15 days to reach me from Canada and 3 days from NY. Thanks for the great service and huge nymphs!!

I buy a male of Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii from Frey.It is arrived to me today.Perfect package and perfect mantis,price very low!And Justyna is very kind and helpful!I will have other business with her in the future!

Purchased some ooths off of Frey, they were guaranteed to hatch and did not, I was not happy about that, and the guarantee was no good. I did purchase some live nymphs and some of them did live during shipping, but over half died. But that is what happens when shipping nymphs overseas, that is the chance one takes.

Got my order in just 9 days. Well packed. Arrived with no damage.

Thank you Frey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts