Frey - (Poland)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to put a case and a problem with Idolomantisami who reach the poor condition of Mylo.

The case looks like the first time I sent a poorly packed Idolomantisy, most survived but a few have died, committed itself at the next opportunity doslac alignment. Mylo decided to purchase the next package and it contained which reached 100% of the living mantis. Later sent to the Mylo, according to the same method, another parcel, also it came all whole and healthy. Our last trasankcja not end well and very successfully, I sent a mantis 4-5 units packed into boxes, the boxes were then enclosed in the carton with newspapers and cotton wool, cardboard was stuck with papers and tape. Inside the boxes for all maych mantis flies poured. Mylo continues to the parcel during the week, temperatures in Poland amounted to only 16 degrees Celsius, the disaster package has been kept for the weekend and picked up a parcel Mylo after 6 days of the mailing. In this temperature mantis L1-2 had the right not to spend so many days. Besides, as the pictures show, a few mantis also fell due to molt. Mylo in the end I suggested that he would send him as soon as I get a mantis next stinging, for now there is no agnate got. I am a verbal person, and if someone of something like this also assure you do. That it came with a few mantis dead, however, can not explain this with the Mylo, it withdrew the entire sum of money for alleged Paypalu not received any letter and once confessed to me as Paypal refund from Mylo, added a negative feedback on my topic. Should remember the Mylo though he received seven pieces of live Idolomantisow and several pieces of free Acanthops. Similarly is it with Simon. Where it received a parcel in which more than half of the mantis was dead, a cocoon from Simon does not hatched yet Simon to whose it came with 16 pieces of live 8 pcs Idolomantis after 10 days of the trip was awful feels cheated, but unfortunately do not see in any way his guilt and the world is convinced that he has complied with its obligations. Quite probably it is logical to 8 Idolomantis is better than no ootheka hatched.
ive had good dealings and very bad dealings i got 2 dead leaf mantids which i didnt want not several , i wanted 20+2(free) idolos and i got 6 alive not 7 with 2 dying so i got 4, jamming 10 or 5/6 idolos into them tiny tubs proves your just in it for the money , the evidence and feedback (from me and others) is proof for all on this forum to see , its not a few mantis dead u shipped 25 and FOUR are alive u do the math on percentages , when your looking for money you reply instantly yet when i ask you why you didnt use a heat pack 3 times if its so cold you ignore messages i asked you when youll have new idolos 3 times ...no reply , dare i say this but alot of the mantids looked crispy as if they had been dead weeks not a day or two but i cant prove this as ive gotten good shipments in the past , i applied for a refund yes because you ripped me off , i knew youd get away with paying out as every other person here has also been refused a refund from paypal , thats all i have to say on the matter saying you might replace some idolos if i pay shipping is a piss take , if you had of said im really sorry about that ill use a heat pack next time and replace the dead idolos i wouldnt be giving negative feedback EDITED: she also openly admits sending 4or5 mantids per tub an i got 4 tubs which works out at 16 shipped or 20 actually shipped

Last edited by a moderator:
I did exchange ooths with Justyna and all is very good. The conversation have is long and fluid. Her package is good :) Now I'm impatient for birth.

Hey guys! I just bought some violin mantis from Frey and it came in 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And not only that, it came to CANADA!!! I'm soooo excited :D Frey is the only dealer for me :)

I noticed there were some issues with Frey but I believe Frey is a great dealer and a fast one too :)

Let me start first off by saying if you buy L1 mantis(the most fragile stage) of any kind from another country(5-10 day shipping!) DON'T CRY when some arrive dead, after all you are the one that caused there death by ordering them in the first place!(Peter has a pinned post on this in the wanted section) you people knew you were taking a chance and only hoped they would make it, then you blame Justyna for any bad that happens. try shipping her some L1 nymphs and see how many she gets alive, I DID and I pack them very well, 12 Chinese (and some ooths) with fruit flies and aspen shaving's well misted and Boom they all died!!! I was shocked.

So maybe you should stick to ooths if your buying from another Country or L3 and up, as they are more forgiving when shipped!

as for dealing with Justyna, I also had some deaths from her but when I politely told her what happened she was Very willing to make it up to me, and that is exactly what she did. we agreed she was to give me 1 ooth in trade for a lesser species of mine(Chinese).let me tell you she went above and beyond our deal and I am Very gratefully to her ! THANKS JUSTYNA :D

so unless you live in the Poland area please don't expect miracles for jezz sakes.

bottom line is, in my eyes she is a good person/seller and I will gladly deal with her again. ;)

I purchased an Idolomantis diabolica ootheca from her and it arrived packaged very well and on time! Thanks so much!

I'll tell you my experience with this user.

Some time ago I made a purchase from this person from three different species of mantis in state L4-L5.

The package I got with two species instead of three and half dead and a size of L1.

I emailed the happening and 8 days she answered me politely turned me to replace the casualties and the lack of mantis had not gotten.

15 day later, after writing several emails asking if I had ordered what I had, I replied saying that if I wanted something more and so took advantage of the shipping ..............

Agreeing, I sent her a few things and the mantis Ooths I was missing.

Well, I arrived dead and Ooths mantis apparently in good condition.

In conclusion, I will not do any dealings with this person more than anything, because it is not as it should be, and keeps the money of others without even time to answer emails.

For my money but I do not mind people so all we get is that people do not trust shopping with us ..... A shame

Thanks and Good luck to all with your purchases.

Jose

Small correction

Jose bought three mantis species in the stages of the L4, I sent by mistake at the beginning of two species of which 3 of 4 mantis came alive.

We are in November, precious parcel to Spain 6-7 days, you have to reckon with the fact that such incidents as the death of an insect happen.

Indeed, not every day I wrote emails Jose by email only Email Box I wrote to him here on the forum once every two or three days. What I had to write since I sent insects?

It's fairly logical to not know where at the moment because there is a shipping list of registered Polish can not check the website.

Anyway I made an appointment with Jose for swap my oothecs and missing L4 pair, and so I sent who, instead of L3-4 sub adult pair.

The parcel was sent just as promised, in connection with that of broadcast around November 11 when the feast was a precious national shipping much longer than it should.

I think this is enough in this topic, shipping from Jose also was not in perfect condition because the eight prearranged animals has received seven of which it came, only 5 living.

Small correction

Jose bought three mantis species in the stages of the L4, I sent by mistake at the beginning of two species of which 3 of 4 mantis came alive.

We are in November, precious parcel to Spain 6-7 days, you have to reckon with the fact that such incidents as the death of an insect happen.

Indeed, not every day I wrote emails Jose by email only Email Box I wrote to him here on the forum once every two or three days. What I had to write since I sent insects?

It's fairly logical to not know where at the moment because there is a shipping list of registered Polish can not check the website.

Anyway I made an appointment with Jose for swap my oothecs and missing L4 pair, and so I sent who, instead of L3-4 sub adult pair.

The parcel was sent just as promised, in connection with that of broadcast around November 11 when the feast was a precious national shipping much longer than it should.

I think this is enough in this topic, shipping from Jose also was not in perfect condition because the eight prearranged animals has received seven of which it came, only 5 living.
I agree with what he says, but as you will understand from what I'm not the only animals that get killed ....

Yet it has been a pleasure to have you miss treatment, I still have the Otec I hope they hatch and promised coloration.

Greetings

I received a nicely packed bunch of ooths from Frey, today. It is impressive to see how professional her packing is now compared to when she started out. I also received a Christmas card and two packets of Knorr's Barszcz cwerwony with grzybami, my favorite! Try finding that at your local Walmart! Thanx, Frey!

here is the idolomantis ooth i bought from frey i paid 70€ thats about 90$ , after months of incubating i gave up and dissected it as u can see its infertile perhaps 2 or 3 nymphs were in there which happens alot with infertile ooths ,

i messaged him/her on here and as usual no reply , so i messaged again , no reply , a 3rd message and a week later i get a reply this is her/his reply

Ooth was wild caught. You was informed about this.

Second : in ooth were 4 eggs so ooth was fertile. Hatch rate is from 1 to 130 nymphs so it is not my problem You have got ooth with 4 nymphs.

i wasnt informed this was wild caught till i had paid and its infertile so yet again ive been ripped off by frey

http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=18341 no where in the ad does it state wild caught , buy from this person and expect to be robbed

244-1.jpg

245.jpg

246.jpg

247.jpg

248.jpg

Yes , yes, yes Mylo.

Like always You are poor person who have been ripped.

Sorry but You did bought ooth 4 months ago in my first adverstimen with Idolomantis when I informed the all ooths are coming from Wild .

Mylo, I did responsed to You 3 times and I think I dont need to do this more.

By the other hand :) I think You have little problem with Your head :) I m not selling nothing on ukmantis... just here and not all the time , only if i get new stock from other countries.

As a matter with you are from the very beginning of the problems, Enrolled mantis me perhaps three times, once it came only 40% of the living as it happens, and I signed up for paypalu sport where you wrote do not got nothing. If you do this equals 8 mantis is hard:) All were informed of the cocoons are to catch, I had loads of sprout and some people also got the stinging nymphs, however, so perhaps you could have just been unlucky with the amounts of the nymphs in a cocoon. That's it:) Merry Christmas Mylo

I believe Frey is an honest dealer.

I bought a wild caught Idolo ooth that appears to be a very expensive piece of styrofoam and nothing more.

I would just like to reiterate that you are taking a very big chance purchasing expensive, wild caught ooths from any dealer...

Always look for captive bred mantid ooths that the dealer has a high likelihood of knowing if they were fertilized before buying wild caught ooths. I will not make the same mistake again; it's just not worth it when they are so expensive...

If anything hatches from the ooth I will post here again; pretty disappointed with this deal but it is my own fault.

-paddythemic

Time for some good news, Ms. Frey. Your pretiosa ooth was the second of my ooths to hatch this evening -- it must have been the effect of the lunar eclipse. I hope that I do better with this batch!

I received an Idolo ooth from Frey today. It came surprisingly quick and was heavily insulated. The ooth was reasonably priced.

The ooth is large but is very creamy colored and very light. I will incubate it for two months, but with these two signs I'm not getting my hopes up about the fertility.

She was very good however with responses and packing so it was a good experience.

Hi

My Phyllocrania Paradoxa arrived safe and sound in South Africa today! Also received an extra ooth free of charge.

Thank you. Keep up the good work.

Regards

I believe Frey is an honest dealer.

I bought a wild caught Idolo ooth that appears to be a very expensive piece of styrofoam and nothing more.

I would just like to reiterate that you are taking a very big chance purchasing expensive, wild caught ooths from any dealer...

Always look for captive bred mantid ooths that the dealer has a high likelihood of knowing if they were fertilized before buying wild caught ooths. I will not make the same mistake again; it's just not worth it when they are so expensive...

If anything hatches from the ooth I will post here again; pretty disappointed with this deal but it is my own fault.

-paddythemic
My ooth never hatched, but Frey was happy to offer a replacement for the price of shipping. I thought that this was a very gracious gesture and it further cemented my opinion that she is an honest and forthright dealer. I would definitely buy some mantids from her in the future.

I will follow up this post if the second ooth hatches...

Frey is awsome.

I ordered 1 nymph and he included another 1 for free, maybe incase some of them died, but they didn't!

Also, my FF's arrived here safely, alive and kicking!

Heres some pictures to confirm:

The box (despite the looking, they were actually very well packed, its just that i throw all the paper away):

packagem.png
(Adress censored)

And the nymph itself ( theres two, but i think one phot is enought):

nymph2.png

It is bad enough that the ad never said that this was WC ooths, but now it looks like she doesn't have any after all this time and will try to find me some...

since she never had any Pseudcreobroter spp. ooths I wanted my money back. yet she can't or wont send me my money back. as a result, I put in a claim with paypal to get my money back.

sadly, I won't hold my breath.

I know that some of you have had good transactions with Frey. yet clearly this can't be viewed as a good trasaction.

Harry

Mmm Where do i start, Total of 12 oothes off frey , when added up comes to a large sum of money. Needless to say none hatched , no not one. Anyway i've been in contact with frey and in a email to me , asking what i wan't in the way of replacements, which i replied i like a megamantis oothe to start, which will go some way to replace 6 idolomantis oothes.so being the kind and generous person she is said yes , happy days i thought, "sadly no this has been going on now for some time , i've had six kids and married them off so i think this is dragging on a bit. Is it possible for you to reply and tell me and who ever reads this ,what you are sending because i know it not about the money is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts