Frey - (Poland)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my package today from Justyna! Took about a week from Poland. Four of the eight mantids are alive, though one looks very weak and won't drink water. She also gave me a few extras of a different species! Shipping from overseas is a big risk, especially with fragile young nymphs. I had a good experience with her.

Buy 6 Creobroter apicalis by Frey,very good price,all six come to me alive and...hungry!!thanks Jus!

I was feeling very lucky and ordered from Justyna, and i was very impressed with the communication from her, as we talked at great lengths about the shipping and the best days to do it, I was not disappointed when i received my package either, i got some live nymphs and a couple of ooths; one that has already hatched. since i have never ordered from overseas without being highly disappointed with the outcome, this was a very worthwhile deal to me. Will I do it again? Yes! I will order from Justyna again in the future. :)

I ordered 2 idolos and 2 orchids from frey. both of the idolos and one orchid survived, which i was quite impressed with, however, the frut flies that i NEED and PAID for were not there. Im quite dissapointed with that. I was counting on those flies because i have NONE at the moment.

Her reply when i asked if she sold fruit fly cultures.

Sent 01 May 2011 - 11:49 AM

Yes, I m selling flies fruit cultures, 3 USD for each one culture, do You need any of them ?

Her reply when i asked if everything was shipped.

Sent 06 May 2011 - 08:55 PM

Hi

Yes, I did ship them all

flies frutis, idolos and orchids.

But despite the fruit fly issue i think i will order from her again

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my idolos that were shipped last monday, it is now thursday so that's pretty good considering how far Poland is.

4 out of 5 were alive, one even shed whilst in transit! When ordering idolomantis you can never expect to receive 100% alive. They have now all eaten and in perfect health.

In my opinion Frey doesn't deserve all of this bad feedback, if you're getting mantis posted to you, you must accept the risks.

heres my latest purchase and DEFINITELY last time i am ever ordering anything from her, shes took enough for my money i wont be lured in by her charm in offering cheap pairs anymore its just not worth it .

a dead leaf pair (packed together in the same tub) and a wide arm pair so mashed up one looks like its been put through a blender, N.B that i had to post a uniheat shipping warmer to poland to her as she had no heat packs and had no interest in getting any heat packs for the well being of the mantids in transit the chilly weather

051-3.jpg

052-3.jpg

053-1.jpg

054-1.jpg

also to finish off i paid for 5 ameles spallanzania (dwarf mantis) nymphs but later said i didnt want them as i had no spring tails to feed them and i am still waiting to be refunded for these a month later and after several pms (all of which where unanswered by frey but she answers straight away when your getting ready to transfere funds into her paypal ) still no refund and to sum it up in her own advertisement guaranteed DOA (dead on arrival) pity she doesnt put that in all her posts

Frey said:
PAIRS OF HETEROCHAETA

Female + Male

Guarantee DOA

Sub adult or Sub sub adult forms

PM if interested

Worldwide shippment

My Sibylla prestiosa Ooth just hatched today.It was a good sized hatch at that!, around thirty of the little guys came out of that tiny thing. Shes always been a pleasure dealing with and I would recomend her to any one!

I had some Orchid Mantids shipped to a member in NY. Most of these arrived alive and well. There were a few others shipped, some of which survived the trip. If ordering from EU, please know there will be some mortality, consider the risk, and take your lumps. I will deal with FREY again, and I will not blame her for the losses if things are packed properly. She is a good communicator and does try hard to please.

4.29 sent money via paypal

5.2 no shipment inclement weather / national holiday

5.8 was told that item shipped

5.11 have not received item

5.14 i will be surprised if they're still alive, but i'm hoping for the best

5.17 wow - still no delivery, losing hope

5.19 nothing...

5.20 no delivery, not doing this again...

5.22 contacted by frey who said she would ship again

5.28 message to frey asking "hello" - no answer

5.30 shaking my head in disbelief - no communication yet

5.31 told that she will send item when event occurs

6.13 nothing yet, still waiting

Orchids arived dead. No tracking.

Orchids arived dead. No tracking.
To be clear :

You has paid me just 5 USD for shipping cost - if You think I could pay for this EMS with tracking.

I keept money before shipping just 3-4 days then I did sent Your orchids to You. You has bought orchids from me 1 -1.5 month ago and You got them 2.5 - 3 weeks ago, so how I could keept Your stupid $ during month ?

Pack has arrived to You after 9-10 days after shipping, 2 of orchids has molt during shipping time, You show me photos, 2 other has no lucky and died .

About the "basket of non fertile ooths " , You're probably a frivolous , I never didnt any deal with oothecas with You so calm down.

Orderd pairs of Metalltyticus Splendidus, and Metallyticus Violaceus. The splendidus did not make it but Violaceus came healthy. 2/4 is not bad considering it was shipped overseas.

She was very polite and answered all of my messages in a timely manner which is awesome, because if anyone knows me I send a million messages before I make a transaction.

9/10 stars :)

I would also like to remind/warn other members that when purchasing overseas the buyer is taking the risk so please think and make a clear conscious decision before purchasing overseas. Also If you agree to someones terms which include a no refund policy, and have a doa shipment, you only have yourself to blame.

got 2 Sibylla pretiosa ooths from frey at a fabulous price and both have hatched over 20 nymphs a piece!! I am amazed something so small can hatch out so many babies! i am very pleased!

4.29 sent money via paypal

5.2 no shipment inclement weather / national holiday

5.8 was told that item shipped

5.11 have not received item

5.14 i will be surprised if they're still alive, but i'm hoping for the best

5.17 wow - still no delivery, losing hope

5.19 nothing...

5.20 no delivery, not doing this again...

5.22 contacted by frey who said she would ship again

5.28 message to frey asking "hello" - no answer

5.30 shaking my head in disbelief - no communication yet

5.31 told that she will send item when event occurs

6.13 nothing yet, still waiting

6.28 wow - it's been two months. frey not answering queries for substitute.

7.6 she's saying something about sending me orchids finally. doubtful.

7.18 nothing...no "friendpack ems", whatever.....nothing

7.26 horrible customer service, please avoid. bought two ooths that never hatched and 2 orchids that were never sent.

7.26 this order started out april 29 !!! has not been resolved yet. i think everyone in the u.s. that has problems with frey should place their orders through one of her "fans" in the u.s. because they obviously don't see how frustrating it can be and she probably responds to their queries better. ( d17oug18 - i feel your pain )

*** frey - i have given you many chances and i have been extremely patient with you; alas i have come to the end of my rope. i could see how some people on here would think you are a liar. perhaps you can prove them wrong, but i doubt it. maybe this review will provide you with the motivation you need to get better organized, who knows? good luck to ya.

received 6 Violins from Frey,great package and all the animals arrives alive.Thanks Jus!

Justyna is a great person to deal with. If you order from her and you are across the world, do yourself a favor, if you do not want to take any chances, don't buy. Her prices are crazy low and she knows just as much as the notorious dealers throughout the hobby. She's world class dealer in my book. I've purchased 2 packages before and was very satisfied. Now, I am trying my best to put together an order. Please, if anyone in the US wants to get in on the order, PM me please.

I feel bad about backing out of the 20 L3 T elegan deal Justyna, I really am sorry for backing out of it. I was sure you would not have trouble selling them though, however, wasting your time is not cool.

I will make an order and be serious about it once I get a few people on the order, or, have enough money to buy a lot more myself! :D

Paid 44 euros for 10, 2nd instar nymphs. They arrived a week later in a small jiffy bag (should have been in a box in my opinion as they were coming all the way to the uk). All 10 were in an air tight small 2inch tub with no ventilation whatsoever. They were 1st instars not 2nd. And they were all DEAD!!! I brought this to the attention of frey, as like i said they were all 1st instars not 2nd and in an air tight tub. She couldnt offer any more as she didnt have any left of the species i paid for. And to be honest as the first ones were all dead i didnt want the same to happen again. She offered me 2 odontomantis ooths in replacement i said yes that would be fine. But then she asked for another further 20 euros on top of the 44 euros id already paid. That was a step two far, no way am i paying 64 euros for 2 odontomantis ooths. I know theres a risk in buying anything. But i think frey was at fault sending all the way to the uk in a stupid jiffy bag in a tiny tub with no ventilation. (just asking for trouble). And not 2nd instars what i paid for. But no offer of a refund or part refund im dissapointed to say the least. In my opinion this person doesnt care about the insects shes shipping and just in this to get money out of ppl! This is just my experience and opinion! But i would be ((( very wary! ))) of buying from this person!!!!!!

Pics taken when they arrived.

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz211/desana/7a498413.jpg

http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz211/desana/88bea650.jpg

Just as everyone else has been saying, bad expierence... I personally have been very patient, i was included in the order of green oasis and ismart for the same nymphs. Ive tryed working with her and got no where, just recently she stopped answering my emails and PMs, Its an understatement to say that im furious. One for the fact that there is nothing i can do, and 2nd is ignorance... I have givin her plenty of time to make immense on her deal and im getting no where. F- on grading, shipping was ######, 100% DOA, packaging was a joke, and customer service is non existent.

I ve Pmed You d17oug18

I could answer before couse I have usually no time.

Please check my msg,

Sorry for late reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts