• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Eastern Lubbers

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acro

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
This is the last group of Eastern Lubber Nymphs I will sell this year! They are LARGE nymphs at $55.00 for the dozen.

Order by Friday and I will throw in some adults!

Check my reviews here:

http://www.roachforum.com/index.php?showtopic=932

and here:

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/search.php?searchid=1785640

Email or messagae me NOW!

[email protected]

USA orders only please.
Hi,

can you ship eggs of the lubber to Germany?

Are you interested in swap?

Idolomantis ootheca?

But i also could buy.

Best regards

Thomas

Thanks for the replies!

The eastern lubbers are a large, colorful and quite beautiful insect. They are a pet type animal and can breed in captivity. They feed on all sorts of leafy vegetables so feeding is simple. They are easily handled, cannot fly and are weak jumpers. Their toxins are low, but can stain your hands like millipedes if they feel threatened, yet it is not often used. I remember a dog, in my old neighborhood, who would eat the lubbers every chance he got. After a year he finally keeled over. So please, don't eat them!

Thomas, I thought you had already emailed me? Maybe you are another Thomas that lives in Germany, quiet possible. Either way, please send me an email.

I only have 12 nymphs left, if you order by Friday I will put in some adults as part of the dozen!

Email or message me to get your bugs!! :lol:

After a year of eating lubbers every day, the dog fell over dead. :( Poor doggy.

I still have the group of lubbers available!

Come and get them!

Last week I saw a bunch of these fat critters on a plant. I picked them up one by one and hurled them in the air to see if they would spread their wings and catch themselves but they just landed in the grass like idiots.

Now that I looked up info on them I see that they cannot fly.

I feel a little bad now :lol: .

Latest posts