G'day Fellas

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kilopoy

Reaction score
I'm Katie from North America, hoping to get a Hierodula mantis this spring... And I'm new to this site. :p

other interests of mine are space, video games and music.

Welcome Katie from North America! I thought that you were from oz from your greeting. Is strine one of your interests, too? :D
Nah, I just grew up in a part of Canada where slang like that's quite common. Still live there, actually. Or here... Whichever grammar you prefer, rofl.

The Newfoundland/northern Nova Scotia area. :p It's nice here, but there are no mantids D:

Katie –

Welcome! There are plenty of us here to help you if you need it. Just ask.
cool.gif

I almost forgot! I may have some Hierodula multispina Hatching soon! :) More than likely, they will be free! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey again Katie, and welcome to the Politics of Social Groups. I have been on this forum fo a few years ( most members do not last for more than one) and Ismart is one of my Old Hand Heroes. Send him a P.M. inquiring about his H. multispina and offering to pay postage and the cost of a heat pack, at least. You will make a very knowledgable friend on the forum and get a rare bargain as well. Now, do it! :D