Giant Prickly Stick Insect - Extatosoma tiaratum

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except if you are a rose farmer.
Oh for Pete sakes man? Do you ever just smile and have fun, lol. Your too young to worry about everything? Your very smart and usually right on top of it, but your gonna have frown lines when your 20 at this rate?! :pinch: ;)

Oh for Pete sakes man? Do you ever just smile and have fun, lol. Your too young to worry about everything? Your very smart and usually right on top of it, but your gonna have frown lines when your 20 at this rate?! :pinch: ;)
lol!

Your statment about getting arrested if raising these guys is over dramatic. ;)

I was trying to make a point. I usually come across more sarcastic than depressing in person.

I was trying to make a point. I usually come across more sarcastic than depressing in person.
Hahaahaaha! Yeah you need no kind of excuse for anything you say, no really, I think your right on top of things! Wish all people understood the thing that matter's like you do? Just want you to understand they're are some flowers to smell along the way as well?,,,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaahaaha! Yeah you need no kind of excuse for anything you say, no really, I think your right on top of things! Wish all people understood the thing that matter's like you do? Just want you to understand they're are some flowers to smell along the way as well?,,,
Unless they are eaten by giant prickly stick insects. Hehehehehhehehehhe.

So are you serious about there being a whole bunch of them loose in where? San Diego?

About 12 years ago my X and I were at a herp show and bought a nymph.

We didn't know anything about them, much less that it was illegal!

She became huge!!!

But I am stunned about everyone saying that they make all these babies on their own?!!??

We never had even one!

Wish I had pics of her.