Hello again, everyone!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mantiskid

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been on Mantidforum anytime recently. I got a little sidetracked, first with a girl :blush: , and then a 5 week vacation!!! Anyway, I plan on getting back into the mantis hobby as soon as possible. My PC is getting fixed (it's got a nasty virus), and I don't know when I'll get it back, but I promise to try to be on the forum whenever I can.

Mantiskid (Roberto)

It happens. lol

I was once out in the boonies with no internet for 6 months, but I had my bugs the whole time. I can't give up the bugs. :/

Welcome back. :)

It happens. lol

I was once out in the boonies with no internet for 6 months, but I had my bugs the whole time. I can't give up the bugs. :/

Welcome back. :)
ThankS! So good to be back again...I'm not completely without pets, I've just got some herps now though. Oh! I did forget--I do have some Dubia roaches and Camel Crickets, so I guess I SORT of am still in the hobby.

Alright guys...I'm signing out for the day (I'm using the library computer and Mom just said it's time to leave.). Hopefully, I'll be back on soon!!

Latest posts