Hello from Canada

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

Here from BC, Canada... Looking to establish a small selection of mantids for my personal collection...

Interested in more of the larger species, with vibrant color or unique dispositions to establish my own colonies...

Starting out and planning to stay small... If anyone has Chinese Praying Mantids they are wishing to sell, please contact me... I am also interested in the Egyptian and African species... I am open to suggestions however...

I look forward to catching up with everyone on here, and getting to know who the regular forum patrons are...!

Cheers,

Dave.

Welcome to the forum! BC, Canada was an awesome experience because I'd never seen HOT girls riding on a bus before until I went out there. ;-P

Thank you for the welcoming...! And yes you're right about riding the bus...!!! Just come out to Merritt Mountain Music festival and you'll see a increase of about 300% ;)

Thank you for the welcoming...! And yes you're right about riding the bus...!!! Just come out to Merritt Mountain Music festival and you'll see a increase of about 300% ;)
If there's a couch I can crash on in exchange for ooths, then I just may consider it. lol ;)

Latest posts