Hello from Colorado

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AliCat37

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Michelle

While I do not have any mantids yet, they are critters that have always fascinated me. I have come here looking for information on care and everything I need to know to successfully keep one or two as pets. I have several reptiles, something around 25 snakes, and a frilled lizard. I am looking forward to expanding into a few cool inverts, mantids!

Looking forward to becoming a part of the community :)

Welcome, from LA! You'll find plenty of mantid-owning veterans here to help you out. What part of Colorado are you from? My mom and brothers live in Colorado Springs. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am in Fountain, so that is just south of CO Springs!

I have placed an order with Amazon for the "Praying Mantids: Keeping Aliens" book to get me started with learning about these guys :)

Welcome to the forum from Florida! I'm glad that you are taking some time to do some research before you buy a mantis just becasue it is pretty, then it dies and the person claims it was sick- this happens a lot and it is usually a result of the persons lack of knowledge for the proper husbandry...thanks for doin it the right way!!! :D ...really appreciate it...

All the best,

Andrew

Latest posts