Hello from Lima

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mafermantis

Reaction score
Hellooo, my name´s Maria- Fernanda...I am living in Lima and want to meet some people who breed mantis..I am new in the hobby but I have some species that I buy here...I will show you some pics soon

I have a brother who live in USA and want to buy some ooths specially orchid mantis..i love them...

Thanks.

Hellooo, my name´s Maria- Fernanda...I am living in Lima and want to meet some people who breed mantis..I am new in the hobby but I have some species that I buy here...I will show you some pics soon

I have a brother who live in USA and want to buy some ooths specially orchid mantis..i love them...

Thanks.
So you are Christian Fernamdos relative, No? mantisdeperu , :oops: and are you living in stamford or Lima? Just curious so we can know what to expect from the mantids you sell for him.

http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19405&hl=christian

He is not my relative, he only sold some mantis to me and I breed successfully...
really so you offer the same species he offered me a month ago, and his grandpa just come to CT to visit. ODD :tooth:

and you say you are in LIMA in your first welcome post but the mantids are in CT. So where are you in LIMA with christian or are you christian?

If you bred them how are they already in CT. when your in Lima like your post says if they are babies?

Also your new to they hobby and all you have is RARE mantids?????

:surrender:

Latest posts