Hello from Michigan!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary18211

Reaction score
Hello! I've heard about this fourm for a while, and decided to join when I picked up my first orchid from a breeder who also frequents the forums (Dmina). I started with a dwarf mantis (can't remember the exact name, and the site I got him from is down) that, unfortunately, only made it to L4. I fed him a lightning bug, having no idea that their bio-luminescence was toxic... :(

The same day he died, my friend gave me his female bugwing that's also an L4. After showing my wife orchid mantises, shes become equally interested, so I'm sure will be getting more from Dmina.

One of my favorite thing about insects is taking photos of them. If you have an instagram or facebook, feel free to check out my work and direct me to yours as well.

Hello Gary and welcome to the forum
welcome4.gif

I don't think Dmina frequents here much, she typically lives here like many of us. ;)

Hello and welcome fellow Michigander! I see you copied my title ;)

I am from the Clinton Township/ Mount Clemens area.

Welcome. Just had another Michigan member join.

That is it, I have been found out... I am on a mission to get all michiganders to join Mantid Forum.. LOL

To The Group!

Looking forward to conversing with ya'all ... We love pictures!

Latest posts