"Hello!" from Not-So-Sunny California

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil stinkpot

Reaction score
Hi!

I have been lurking around for a week, ever since I found a mantis ootheca when out camping. I promptly went back to the tent and, while balancing on the air mattress, juggling the sun-burn cream, the iPhone and a snack, I registered and looked up stuff.

However, I think I really, really messed up during registration, and may need admin help! For those of you folk who frequent TF,I'm Lil Stinkpot. This may or may not be apparent, depending how this, my first post here, turns out. gosh, I HOPE it doesn't do what I think it's gonna do!

Well, anyways. I'm in N. CA, and I'm mostly into carnivorous plants, but I dabble in orchids, cacti, and the really unusual. I also have two young corn snakes, four hermit crabs, two blue-belly lizards (recent captures, destined for re-release soon), four cats and two aquariums.

~Edit~

Yup, looks like I really fouled up when registering. I'll contact admin when I get home, and maybe see if they can help me fix the problem. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
hah! welcome if u r really here!
tt2.gif
ps, what kind of ooth did u find?

Yeah, I'd rather be Lil Stinkpot, not badly-mis-spelled "Lucky Amature". I thought that line was going to go under my user name. <_<

What ooth did I find? I have NO idea, yet. I'll go back through the ID thread, now that I'm sitting down at a REAL PC. They sure did hatch today, though! I have about thirty or forty, with half again yet to hatch. Maybe tomorrow morning?

Hah. Well, just to end all confusion, just call me Katie. B)

Oh! I forgot! I also have a very large adult (or nearly there) P. fasciata -- a Sri Lankan ornamental tarantula.

Yeah, I'd rather be Lil Stinkpot, not badly-mis-spelled "Lucky Amature". I thought that line was going to go under my user name. <_<

What ooth did I find? I have NO idea, yet. I'll go back through the ID thread, now that I'm sitting down at a REAL PC. They sure did hatch today, though! I have about thirty or forty, with half again yet to hatch. Maybe tomorrow morning?

Hah. Well, just to end all confusion, just call me Katie. B)

Oh! I forgot! I also have a very large adult (or nearly there) P. fasciata -- a Sri Lankan ornamental tarantula.
Welcome Katie!

Larry from TF

When you say TF do you mean Turtle Forum? If so, I am a member there.

What do you want your username to be? Is that the registration part you messed up?

When you say TF do you mean Turtle Forum? If so, I am a member there.

What do you want your username to be? Is that the registration part you messed up?
Turtle forum? Ooops. I meant Terraforums.

I intended my username to be Lil Stinkpot. I thought the "lucky amateure" would show up underneath, where it says "ooth".

Turtle forum? Ooops. I meant Terraforums.

I intended my username to be Lil Stinkpot. I thought the "lucky amateure" would show up underneath, where it says "ooth".
Oh I see. I am a regular over at turtle forum and you said 'stinkpot' which is a kind of turtle so I assumed you mean't turtle forum

I thought I could change your username but looks like I cannot. You can PM Peter and he may.

Hah! Yeah, I found out about stinkpot turtles. Cute little buggers.

It's a nickname from Dad: "why, you little stinkpot!" whenever I'd get into mischief.

When I get home and on a real computer, I will take your suggestion and PM Peter.

Latest posts