Hello To All!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxanne

Reaction score
Hi!!! My name is Roxanne and I'm from Southern California...Lake Elsinore to be exact and I am a proud momma of the cutest bunch of Ghosts!!! My journey into the world of mantids started about 3 years ago when a female Stagmomantis Limbata wandered into my garage where I have a small meal worm farm I keep for feeding my caged Mockingbird. Well, Mable got real fat eating her fill of Darkling beetles for about a month and laid a single ooth that I kept and hatched a few months later. Ever since then I've been in love with the little creatures. In April of this year a close friend of mine gave me 2 Ghost mantid nymphs. I was so lucky one was a male and the other a female..Bonnie and Clyde. I was able to successfully mate them and now I have a total of 6 ooths...so far, one just hatched 32 adorable little nymphs!!! It's amazing how even the smallest of things can change your life.

Hello Roxanne and welcome to the forum
welcome.gif

Sounds like you had a great interesting start, and are now immersing yourself in the hobby with hatching ooths. Best of luck with your babies. :D

Latest posts