HELP WITH IDOLOMANTIS NYMPHS!!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep...this thread is gonna die. <_< .

Stop keeping it going christian. Just PM eachother about it, or live chat. Just not here. I may sound like a hypocite, but let's just talk about Idols!!! :angry:

The next person who brings this up on this thread should get a life.

Well, I have a problem then: the stuff on Idolomantis posted on the internet is rather boring for me... :ph34r:

This thread, on the contrary, just started to get interesting :rolleyes: What a pity... :lol:

my idolo's are doing great, but of an uncertain time tonight cause my mom wanted them gone tonight but a friends offered to look after them till i can sell them.

i understand that people have opinions and like to express them, but i did start this thread to talk about my idolo's. if people wish to start a debate on something, like the number of examples that started on this thread. then why don't someone open a thread just to that purpose

Well, I have a problem then: the stuff on Idolomantis posted on the internet is rather boring for me... :ph34r: This thread, on the contrary, just started to get interesting :rolleyes: What a pity... :lol:
Well, I'm sorry to ruin the "fun", :p but it would have been ruined anyway, eventually. <_<

Latest posts