Hestiasula brunneriana humidity needs

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agent A

the autistic flower mantis
Supporting Member
Reaction score
okay now. let's see. I have a Hestiasula brunneriana ooth that hasn't hatched yet. I got it like a month ago. My room humidity is like 40% and I mist the ooth at a minimum every 3 days. I usually mist once every 1 or 2 days, sometimes I'm forgetful. Not sure if there is too little humidity in the room, and the temperature it is in is about 65 degrees farenhiet. Basically it is at room climate, with added misting. Am I doing something wrong here? :mellow: :huh: :blink:

I would think temperature is your problem, not humidity. That is a bit too cool.

I think he is right that you may need to raise the temperature to room temp or little higher if you want the ooth to hatch or maybe invest in a heat pad for it or something to increase the chances of it to hatch but could be too late for it maybe but have had this problem with ooths before and some hatched and some did not so regulating the temp is the main goal then worry bout humidity!

Latest posts