Heya everyone.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Totalz

Reaction score
I'm from Mobile,Alabama and I love mantids. I recently got one and I adore it so much. I joined this forum to find out more about them and soon get more mantis as pets and raise them right :) . Well I'm glad to be here :) .

Btw my name is Jonathon. But everyone just calls me Jonn. :3

Welcome. :) For many mantii you can say praying mantii, mantii, praying mantises, mantises, praying mantids, mantids. Praying mantids and mantids are supposed to be for the mantii in the family Mantidae but everybody uses praying mantids and mantids for all mantii. What kind of mantis do you have?

Welcome. :) For many mantii you can say praying mantii, mantii, praying mantises, mantises, praying mantids, mantids. Praying mantids and mantids are supposed to be for the mantii in the family Mantidae but everybody uses praying mantids and mantids for all mantii. What kind of mantis do you have?
Well I was told it was a Brunneria borealis but I'm not completely sure yet :) and thank you everyone else for welcoming me I'm a sure enjoying being here :3

Well I was told it was a Brunneria borealis but I'm not completely sure yet :) and thank you everyone else for welcoming me I'm a sure enjoying being here :3
Great. Who told you it was Brunneria borealis. How old is he? He does not look like a Brunneria borealis? If you can put a picture of him here it would be great. :cowboy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure about mantii being right. My dad said it was but he might be wrong.

Welcome to the forum! Below you in FL is where I am...if it is long and slender and green, it is most likely a b borealis. ..

All the best,

Andrew

Hehe. More welcomes. Totalz does that mantis have long feathery antennae? I think the only mantis in the United States with feathery antennae are the Brunneria borealis, tell me if there are not.

Hehe. More welcomes. Totalz does that mantis have long feathery antennae? I think the only mantis in the United States with feathery antennae are the Brunneria borealis, tell me if there are not.
Brunneria borealis have thickened antennae.  If by "feathery" you mean pectinate, then you would be looking for either Pseudovates arizonae or Pseudovates chlorophaea

Latest posts