Hierodula solomonis breding dairy

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'v been wondering is it possible to find out if an ooth is still alive or not, by cutting a part of it open? I was in your position roughly last year, with two way overdue ooths, cut them open, and it was all dry and crusty inside.If one we're to cut a living ooth, what would he expect to find, besides living mantids.
i cut it open..its all dry and black.i suck.FAILED :( :( its gone in the bin now..This thread is over unless graham can sale me some more..im waiting on a email back

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

That sucks so bad... Too bad, guess it's gonna be a while before I can get hold of some precious Jades now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!That sucks so bad... Too bad, guess it's gonna be a while before I can get hold of some precious Jades now.
im sure graham wil have some for sale soon.

update.i manged to get hold of some nympths(not from graham) and the female has been mated.her 1st ooth wa laid 19 days ago,she also laid another one yesterday..fingers crossed i have more luck this time as there is a big demand for this species in the uk.

ddsdd.jpg

3254522406_b4e9fcd708_o.jpg

3354232547_3d9df625f6_o.jpg

3331636941_4918411d00_o.jpg

3335344742_d80e1c71fb_o.jpg

3246152235_6a38e97733_o.jpg