How do you import Ooths from america

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats not your concern.the guy whos selling u the ooth needs to worry about that,,many ways to pack it..and dont worrying about if its legal or not.no one gives a shite.and nore should u.. ;) if your buying of a good source he would of done all this before..he should pack it in something safe thats going to protect the ooth..then put it in a box and ship it to uk..6-10days to turn up from us..trouble is its so cold at present..yen sent me 2 walbergie ooths..both didnt hatch..to cold for them,,if i where u i would wait till the summer..its to cold to be shipping ooths and wasting money.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats not your concern.the guy whos selling u the ooth needs to worry about that,,many ways to pack it..and dont worrying about if its legal or not.no one gives a shite.and nore should u.. ;) if your buying of a good source he would of done all this before..he should pack it in something safe thats going to protect the ooth..then put it in a box and ship it to uk..6-10days to turn up from us..trouble is its so cold at present..yen sent me 2 walbergie ooths..both didnt hatch..to cold for them,,if i where u i would wait till the summer..its to cold to be shipping ooths and wasting money.
Thanks alot macro

Latest posts