HOW'S THE WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds horrible!

- MantisGirl13
I actually quite like the rain, which you have to to live somewhere like Portland! But yeah... It does get dreary after almost 2 months of no sunshine. 

Sometimes I miss the rain, so I like it when it rains here, but I do enjoy not having to deal with it all the time 😊 It's a nice change of pace when it happens

Now that I embrace my curls, I just dont care. 🤣

Maybe its also because I care less about my physical appearance than I did as a youngster.

Bring it on. I love heavy weather too!

You know....

This has panned out to be a useful topic.

We just "talk about the weather"! 😂

You guys rock!
Lol I guess it is a sort of useful topic! Does it make us 'normal' people because we are just talking about the weather? If so, count me out! 

- MantisGirl13

Lol I guess it is a sort of useful topic! Does it make us 'normal' people because we are just talking about the weather? If so, count me out! 

- MantisGirl13
No no. It's said that people "make small talk" by "talking about the weather".

Sometimes we wanna post something but have nothing new to add about mantises at that moment. We can post our current weather. Everyone always jumps on board. 😂

I could start another topic called "The Water Cooler". 🤣

So, this happened Saturday night, into Sunday. We're expecting it all to melt tomorrow and Tuesday.

Nonetheless, a PRIME example of springtime weather in Canada. 🙄👎

20190331_023939.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for that! On Saturday we had near 80° weather and sunny skies. It was beautiful! Today we have 40°s. Grr.

- MantisGirl13

Well, the weather here was lovely. Sun shining, blue skies.

Barefooted, grilling cheeseburgers. They're delicious. 

Caleb out looking for living creatures later in the day. 

20190505_144112.jpg

20190505_143944~01.jpg

Mid afternoon it was tshirt weather. Still cool at night. 

Lucky! We had rain, rain, rain, rain, and more rain. Did I forget to say we had rain?

- MantisGirl13

Last edited by a moderator:
We've had a lot of rain too. Creeks are full. Parts of Ontario and Quebec have flooded. Emergence relief type flooding in some parts. We're fine where we are. 

But today was glorious. I'm still out and in a tshirt, but I'm hardy like that. 

👊😎

The Mississippi River is flooding in Davenport, Iowa. And is raining almost daily. I have an old cattle (3000) tank gained 8 or 9 inches of water is running over.

Latest posts