HOW'S THE WEATHER WHERE YOU ARE?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geeze that's right. 😔
It's always something, right? 😂

Actually, Our February snowfall boosted the Cascade snowpack to 100%, so we are hoping for a slow(er) fire season this year. You never can tell, though. Maybe we will catch a break this year and not be so smokey. 

It will be nice to not have to wear 18 layers of clothing to go outside. I've forgotten what it is like to leave the house without a jacket lol

I think the coast skipped spring and jumped right into summer lol it was 85! And my AC quit in my van lol I wasn’t ready! Hoping for another gorgeous day today 

Ughhh.

Screenshot_20190322-191607_AccuWeather.jpg

It didn’t last lol but it was sure was nice at least it’s not freezing and snowing anymore but it is gonna rain all week 

It's raining here today. First time I've seen any rain in months, lol. It actually confused me at first hahaha
Lucky, not having seen rain in months! It happens at least once a week here it seems!

- MantisGirl13

Well @MantisGirl13, we are quite seasonal here. Summers are very dry, winters are snowy, and we typically only see limited rain in the spring and fall. The precipitation has all been snow since November lol. It's a long way off from Seattle weather; those mountains change our weather on this side. 

You get used to all the sunshine really quickly here. We get 300 days of sun a year on average, or at least that is what the tourist info all says 😂

Meanwhile, back when I lived in Portland, we had 56 days of rain in a row one winter. That is the norm on the other side of the Cascades, just ask @RebelleSinner

Latest posts